Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ryo Ramiya's "Tora Musume" Tiger Devil

by sunken-woglinde Posted 6th Dec 2006 at 5:26 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2006 at 4:44 PM by sunken-woglinde : Missing Links

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 12:19 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH I LOVE IT! Coolness. Awesomeeee.Thx.
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 1:12 PM
Wow, that's really good! She really has an anime look about her! Great job! Thank you!
Inventor
#4 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 11:03 PM
AGreed wounderful job and fantastic with the anime look
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 1:55 AM
She's so cute. ^ ^

Love, softness, madness...
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 12:02 AM
Cool! I don't know much a bout her, but The ears look great for lum's horns! thankies
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 3:00 AM
I'm having a bit of trouble with the scythe (sometimes it just hovers besides her and is glowing in this strange neon blue-like color and leaves an afterimage as it moves (which fades away when I move the camera) and other times it actually goes to her hand and looks as it should (though very rarely)). I'll try to see what I can do to fix that, but a pretty nice mod otherwise.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:55 AM
o.o

I downloaded the scythe from Rose Sims, and it only showed up in the men's accesories! -.-

Thanks

"AHVWADA KUHDAVUH!!!!" -Voldemort
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 8:28 PM
There are two scythes; a men's and a female's.
Be sure to get the scythe off of the later pages, which is the female one.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st May 2009 at 6:26 PM
Im haveing trouble, when I got to insimenator by the link the download wasnt there just a bunch of adds
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:17 AM
It appears Insimenator no longer exists.
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 5:35 PM
thx im a fan of her to i even got the specila white tiger devil figure of her , anyways what i wanted to ask im happy that she work but only her hair dont work in the game what can i do about that to fix it ?
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 3:20 PM
She sooo cool
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 3:37 PM
That is so awsome! but can you re-upload it in zip. file? cause my stupid computer wont let me upload rar. files >_< lol but again it's realy super awsome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 1:12 PM
Awesome sim also you might want to change the insimenator links cause it changed from .net to .org hence why it takes people to a completely random site.
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 6:57 AM
Yay