Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls

by walkman44 Posted 7th Dec 2006 at 1:42 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2006 at 7:37 PM by walkman44

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 5:09 PM
Looks really good.
I don't like them that much...
But your sim is looking like her.
Great work.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 6:24 PM
wow, she looks like the real Nicole.
im impressed. she's pretty.
Great work.
=)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 3:24 AM
I don't like the dolls very much. But you did a really good job on her!
~ Nikki
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 4:53 AM
Wow I finally found the post a comment box, why is it so far down hehe....but anyways she looks gorgeous. A very remarkable sim with a very good likeness to Nicole! Can't wait to have her perform at my sims Kareoke.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:20 AM
Thanks for all the replies. Kim's up next.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:39 PM
Oh - my - god !!! I LOVE YOU... I can't even remember how long I was waiting for her !!
TTTTHHHHAAANNNKKKK YYYOOOUUUUU !!
(Do you think you can try Cassie ? It would be great)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 12:03 AM
Cassie? Do you mean Carmit? If so, I'm going to make her. I already tried, but she got rejected. I'm simming all the dolls, by the way.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 10:32 PM
all right that's cool ! Keep it up, I'm trying to make a neighborhood with some kind of dolls !!! And, again, thank you !
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 3:29 PM
hi she is beautiful ,but now that i have sims pet 2 everytime i make her she is ok but when i put her in the game her face changes like a normal sim she doesnt look like herself please help ! thank's lyne
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 5:01 AM
Sorry, I don't know what's happening to her. I don't have Pets, so I can't help you. I kind of want to get it but it seems like it messes up everything.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 10:49 PM
I have The sims 2 pets and nothing went wrong for me....

Hey I love this her hair,face and clothing!

great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 11:24 PM
I thought I'd find a Sim of Nicole on here. Downloading her to pair with my Sim of her man Lewis (I <3 them together).