Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desperate Housewives

by Jessica_2020 Posted 9th Dec 2006 at 12:04 AM - Updated 11th Dec 2006 at 10:57 PM by Jessica_2020

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 9:41 PM
Thank for a wonderful group of DH sim wives. I really love this tv show. I really like these gowns that DH sim wives wear in the screenshot.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 10:30 PM
Awesome! Gabrielle and Lynette are really good.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 12:14 AM
I'm glad you got these uploaded. You're going to be making more Desperate Housewives themed Sims soon, right? Can't wait to see 'em.

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 12:43 AM
Wow these are amazing, great work!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 1:51 AM
omg, your DH's sims are gorgeous!
i've been trying to find all of them but could only find Susan, & Gabrielle Bree.
thanks for creating them.
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 1:54 AM
Thanks guys for your compliments!!! I"m glad you all like them!!

Eve- Yeah, I am going to attempt to make all of the guys on Wisteria Lane...like Mike Delfino, Carlos Solis, Tom Scavo, Karl Mayer, and Orsin Hodge, not sure if I'm leaving any out or not!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 1:56 AM
This is wicked sweet thank you so much for making great looking charators and keepin them free, I already got them all now finally lenette, Make the guys it will be wicked!! Cheers on this great work!!!!

LadyDice
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 4:48 AM
Awesome Job! Seriously, Teri Hatcher and Eva Longoria look ammmmmmazing!!! I can't wait to have them in my game!!! I think I'll turn them all into lovers together, they never tried that twist on the show. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 9:05 AM
Omg, Bree Van De Kamp looks awsome!!! Great Job!!

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Instructor
#11 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 1:26 PM
it's great!!! i love eva longoria!!!
Instructor
#12 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 2:57 PM
I love those women! Thank you very much for sharing them.
Gabrielle looks fantastic, by the way.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 4:06 PM
wonderful!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 5:38 PM
WOW Yeah! These are so cool! I love Eva Longoria!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 6:19 PM
These are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! You did an amazing job... I will have to try to dload these (I have a horrible time dloading Sims themselves) but they're really STUNNING!!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 1:06 PM
nice simies nice upload but i cant realy figure out why someone is watching that dumb show... nuts brainless bored wifes treating each other in a rude way... hum cant see anny entertaining in that.
anyway nice upload
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 4:39 AM
hello! theyre gorgeous! but i just want to ask where did you got edie britt's formal wear? the white one where they are all wearing whites. thanks and also the white gown of bree hodge in the first pic. thanks! hope you can tell me...
Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 5:55 PM
marvin- Brees white gown came from www.sims4life.de (You can find under the Spezials then go down to themensims, it's the wedding set)! Dress on Edie can be found here http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=157432

Thanks everybody, I love hearing what you all think!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 2:12 AM
Thanks for the load. I've never seen the show but seen some pics, total look alikes. Thanks, now I don't have to buy the Desperate game.

Jayson

"I dont' know how good you are, darlin', and I don't know what it is you're good at, but it's at the Cheetah, it's not dancing, I know that much." - Crystal Connors (Showgirls)
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 4:00 PM
They are REALLY gorgeous, but I could upload only the Susan Mayer-sim ( Maybe because I have only the Nightlife and family fun expansion packs.)
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kirsikkah
They are REALLY gorgeous, but I could upload only the Susan Mayer-sim ( Maybe because I have only the Nightlife and family fun expansion packs.)

hmm, that's weird, you should be able to get all of them in game, I used only base game stuff or custom content...I wonder if anybody else has had this problem.??

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:54 AM
Wow! Amazing! But im having the same problem as KIRSIKKAH.
I can't seem to download any either.

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 5:23 PM
rainbow_clouds_sky - I'm sorry about that, I have no idea if theres a fix or how to fix it..I have all of the exps, so maybe you have to have all of them too...I did package all of them with the base game hair and clothes so I didn't think it would matter.. Thanks for your nice comment though!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 11:05 AM
Oh well,
Thanks for the reply
I did have all the expantion packs too, but it slowed my laptop right down.
Congrates anyways on making such great such great sims!

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 9:04 PM
They´re very fantastic. I love the "Desperate Housewives" and it´s great to have them in my game now.
Many thanks for sharing them.

- "Don´t call me sir!"

- "Yes, ma´am!"
Page 1 of 2