Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rococo: Rococo Family TF, CF, TM, TF Meshes + 2 Textures

by SussisSoGoodSims Posted 9th Dec 2006 at 12:35 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 10:58 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 12:36 PM
These are lovely
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:35 PM
I love them! I wonder why nobody else is posting? They're too awesome and beautiful.

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it. – Jane Wagner
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 10:55 PM
They are AMAZINGLY LOVELY! These are really pretty. I also like the hairstyles on all of the girls. If you know them could you please post the credits for them?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Apr 2024 at 3:26 AM
I don't know if those policies allow me to use the clothing for NPC replacements and upload them, and this discussion has not had a reply for 17 years, so I'll just use them and not distribute them. There's only a few that'll work as clothing for that, and there's another site I've found thanks to https://historicalsims2.fandom.com/wiki/Rococo#Clothing, so hopefully I can use those.