Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Helaene - Trio of Avril Lavigne Posters

by helaene Posted 10th Dec 2006 at 4:43 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 8:28 PM
is that seriously Avril? What the heck happened to her?! She used to be cool, now she just looks like evrybody else.

On a lighter note, my brother is delighted and says thanks for these *sigh* men!

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 9:20 PM
I think the opposite. Not that I hated her before, but a time come when the punk teenage lolita is dead. She has grown up and evolve, and I Like these pictures (even if I never download posters for sims). She still have something particular, maybe we should wait & see?

Anyway, classe and good chosen pics heleane. I have a question, is the outfit from your website??? I've never seen a so-high textured outfit, it looks so good !
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 1:31 AM
She looks like Kate Moss in the middle!

Quote: Originally posted by kanno

I have a question, is the outfit from your website??? I've never seen a so-high textured outfit, it looks so good !

The outfit is pay from www.peggysims2.net/ .
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 1:59 AM
Thanks a lot I love girls posters
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 3:22 PM
Sad.... she looks like another hollywood actress, but ah well, never liked her anyways the posters do look good tho

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time