Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts uniforms for little girls (shirts & ties)

by cloudlessnights Posted 11th Dec 2006 at 6:46 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 10:54 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 10:38 PM
Great job! I've loved every version you've ever made. One teeny correction on the post though, instead of little boys don't you mean little girls?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 11:01 PM
nice even though i wont use em for hogwarts they look really good to send them to school in

Please comment on my stuff:)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 11:14 PM
@pepperdawg: Yes of course I meant girls ... thanks for pointing out the error! ;-)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 5:42 PM
Oh, no! These are the coolest Hogwarts uniforms I've ever seen! Thanks so much! I'm keep on Harry Potter!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 6:30 PM
I love that little girl with the brown hair and light skin...will you think about uplodeing her? Great job on the coustums by the way I love them!

He gave her 12 roses. 11 real and 1 fake.
He said "I love you untill the last rose dies."
Untill nextTime
~firewing4911~
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:09 PM
I couldn't believe it the first time I saw these incredible Hogwarts school uniforms! I am a big fan of Harry Potter and I think you did a great job! Thank you! It would be awesome if you would also create winter sets for all ages and genders (yes, I know, you’ve created a winter set for teenage girls, this far) !

Oh, and you see, I have this little problem: only Ravenclaw and slytherin uniforms appear in my game, even though I’ve downloaded the files correctly… Can anybody help me please?

Only a few find the way; some don't recognize it when they do, some don't ever want to...

Gomen ne sunao ja nakute
Yume no naka nara ieru...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 9:28 AM
You're breaking my heart with this, you know that right LOL. Love it! Thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 7:59 PM
None of them work for me =(
And I downloaded the mesh....
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 7:58 AM
nice hogwart uniform !