Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disney's Pocahontas & Nakoma

by SavantInamorata Posted 14th Dec 2006 at 7:13 AM - Updated 20th Dec 2006 at 8:12 PM by SavantInamorata

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 4:13 PM
oh my god, they look so much like them! my flabber has never been so ghasted, im really really impressed. great work, thanks for sharing it with us

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 4:25 PM
They look really, really nice, great job!

They'll never hurt you like I do
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 5:15 PM
Like I said in the chat, I LOVE the Nakoma. Hopefully you'll get Radcliff as you wanted it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 5:26 PM
Wow, they look great. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 6:29 PM
Those are amazing, very good likeness!
Thanks so much!

"my flabber has never been so ghasted,"

Ha ha, that was a line in a play i once did XD
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 6:38 PM
WOW, these are extremly good, beyound good. I don't usually d/l sims because of how long it takes, but these are a must have. They must have taken you a long time. thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 9:37 PM
These are absolutely wonderful! Great Job. I am looking forward to your new site and seeing more of your work. :D

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 9:44 PM
These are fantastic ! I loved Pocahontas when I was a little girl ... Now I can have her as a Sim :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 11:05 PM
Whoa!! That's so cool they look so much like the real characters, especially Nakoma. Can't wait to see more from you. ^_^
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:19 AM
Oh they're beautiful and realistic. They could act in a 3D version of Pocahontas.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:42 AM Last edited by Bexstar : 21st Dec 2006 at 12:57 AM.
Feature It! (Clap Clap Clap) Feature it! (Clap Clap Clap)
This should be featured it's really amazing, I'm downloading both of them. The likeness of both sims..WOW!
Do you have Pets? Because I keep getting "This Requires Expansion Pack Data that is not istalled." I have all Eps and SPs, except Pets.
(No I will not use Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer.)

.Call me Bec.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 3:10 AM
nakomo looks IDENTICAL. great job.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 10:04 AM
Amazing. Fantastic work.

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 1:24 PM
Holy cow. Thats amazing! I normally don't like sims of Disney cartoons, but they are beautiful.

I really think this deserves to be featured. :o
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 2:51 PM
I also think this should be featured. They are absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see what else you create. You have an amazing talent. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work with us.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 6:03 PM
Really great work!

I love how you made them look like the characters, but not cartoon-y.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:28 PM
Great Job!! Please keep on sharing.

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:19 PM
Wow you did a great job but Nakoma is especially amazing, it looks exactly like her!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:29 AM
This is amazing! Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 3:40 AM
Does not work for OFB.
Quote: Originally posted by Bexstar
Feature It! (Clap Clap Clap) Feature it! (Clap Clap Clap)
This should be featured it's really amazing, I'm downloading both of them. The likeness of both sims..WOW!
Do you have Pets? Because I keep getting "This Requires Expansion Pack Data that is not istalled." I have all Eps and SPs, except Pets.
(No I will not use Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer.)

I also have all expansions except for pets & like bextar I also get ""This Requires Expansion Pack Data that is not installed." I downloaded the baby doll mesh on theblarneystone.org since that was the only mesh there. thinking maybe that was the mesh I needed, but to no avail. shame looked like a nice sim to add.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 5:22 AM
Simlore, the mesh you need from the blarney stone is the alpha jewelry mesh, it's found under accessories and is just needed if you want the matching necklace for Pocahontas. I hope that helps! =)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 7:19 AM
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:29 PM
I couldn't find the mesh from the link for the necklace? Please specify exactly WHICH mesh you require on theblarneystone.org site. Thanks, Beautiful!
#25 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:14 PM
Wow!! Very beautiful! Not you need to make John Smith lol.
Page 1 of 2