Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

North Riverdale Mansion

by tuckerkao Posted 18th Dec 2006 at 2:23 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2007 at 1:51 AM by whiterider

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 8:28 AM
Nice huge lot tukercao, good job

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 9:11 AM
you need the OFB and NL expansions to run it

nl:
garage and 6x5
ofb:
awning

Elections are won by men and women chiefly because most people vote against somebody rather than for somebody.
- Franklin P. Adams
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 9:13 AM
Brilliant, just brilliant, what else can I say? It's brilliant. I'm gonna put it straight into my game and use it straight away, thank you, it is something i have been looking for for a long time. Brilliant.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 9:15 AM
Are there any extra meshes that need to be downloaded for this to work?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 12:31 PM
I really love what you did with the Roofing on your house. I still find it amazing people can have these really large houses and still get stuff into it without leaving rooms empty.

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Alchemist
#7 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 1:01 PM
"mammoth house" eh eh, it's right! However, you did an impressive job, the plan structure is interesting and I like the idea that most of the space is for playing and having fun time, something that no one can guess just looking the building passing by. Well done tuckerkao! Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 1:03 PM
As in: Riverdale, NY??? Because I used to live there.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 6:21 PM
Wow, its huge! And amazing!

Awsome job!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 6:32 PM
umm I desperately want to download this because it looks awesome, but everytime I do and go to move characters in it, it says the house costs negative millions. So when i try to move in the game crashes. The price doesn't show up as $622,311. If anyone can help at all it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 8:58 PM
I can NOT for the life of me figure out why ALL of your lots aren't featured.

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 2:30 AM
Very nice, but I do believe you should update this download to include its Expansion Pack requirements -- I can tell from here that Nightlife and Open For Business are necessary (driveway and awnings), and I'm guessing University and Pets are as well, since you have them. But this is indeed a very nice lot and I will keep it in my lot catalogue in case I get a really rich sim who needs a nice fancy home

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Instructor
#13 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 2:36 PM
yeah I'm gonna buy the NL expansion tomorow but I won't have OFB, I have U but is it possible to load this house without using the awning mogbog123 mentioned above?
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 7:28 PM
Great job! Can't wait to try it out.

By the way, peculiar shaped pool you got there :P
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:58 PM
Please change the requirement to include OFB and NL.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 5:11 AM
this house caused my game to crash. im assuming its because i only have the base game. i dont know how to get ride of the house now though, everytime im in the game, click on it in the lots and houses bin, and try to hit the trash icon, it crashes my game. i tried finding the file on my computer, but i cant. anyone know how?
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gracefaceex0
this house caused my game to crash. im assuming its because i only have the base game. i dont know how to get ride of the house now though, everytime im in the game, click on it in the lots and houses bin, and try to hit the trash icon, it crashes my game. i tried finding the file on my computer, but i cant. anyone know how?

I'm having the same exact problem. Can someone help?
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th May 2007 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gracefaceex0

Same problem again, I even noted that the house cost a negative 447 MILLION, and I am running Nightlife and Open for Business. Maybe it needs more?
I sucessfully deleted the house doing this:
Moved it to the Lots and Houses Bin, which created a duplicate. Shut down the game, found the file in my Downloads folder (North Riverdale Mansion.Sims2Pack) and deleted it. Restarted the game and the lots (dupes) were still there, but I was able to move them to trash at that point.
Must say that I am disappointed, it sure looked like a neat house!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 10:25 PM
tuckerkao does not want to list all that is required to play this house! This mod required more than the one expansion! He just want to see that people download his mod house! Fraud! Now I have to delete all have my saved and start new. He has been reported!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#20 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:35 PM
This has been moved to Creator Issues because the required Expansion Packs are not correctly marked, please fix this and the thread will be moved back into Downloads.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.