Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic palm : Washingtonia filifera - version 0.3

by alex_stanton1983 Posted 18th Dec 2006 at 12:55 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2007 at 9:12 AM by alex_stanton1983

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Greatest Dad Ever
#2 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 2:06 PM
Wow ! i just love all your palm trees they are so lifelike...Keep up the Great work !
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 2:46 PM
Gorgeous!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 5:12 PM
Very realistic even in size. Thank you!

Dont' forget to press the Thanks button. Thanks!

Sims2Good Cloudy seaside mood

Don't include my content (in lots, sims...) but to MTS2, including a link to my thread.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 5:23 PM
Yay! More awsome tropicl plants! Thanks alex_stanton1983!!! You make the best tropical plants that I use a lot in my game!!! *hugs*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 7:21 PM
Awesome detailing! Thank you for sharing

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at looka_vampire@yahoo.com let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 10:05 PM
As always... you're awewsome. :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 3:28 AM
Your Trees are spectacular! Keep up the great work. Thanks.
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 7:44 AM
I love ALL your work, Thankyou so much and Merry Christmas!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 3:10 PM
No offence, the palm trees are great, but what is it with palm trees that everyone makes them?

()()
( ':')
c(ll)(ll) Prison Break Rules
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McDora
No offence, the palm trees are great, but what is it with palm trees that everyone makes them?

Thanks everybody.
What is the utility of this palms trees ? anyone.
It's for the diversity of the landscape. For some people, it's important, and for others, it's useless. For me, it's essential, because I love Nature en tropics. And I'm passionate by palm trees, so, I make them for my pleasure, first of all.

----+ ViVe les membres francophones ! +----
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 12:29 AM
These are all so marvelous! The Maxis palm is fine, but a tropical themed lot needs more than one size and type of palm tree to look realistic. My beach bum Sims are eternally grateful!

The universe lies before you on the floor, in the air, in the mysterious bodies of your dancers, in your mind. From this voyage no one returns poor or weary.

- Agnes De Mille
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 2:44 AM
I am blown away by the beauty of your work. I Love all the palms you have created. Absolutly wonderful work. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 9:09 PM
I have tried everything to get your lovely trees to show up in my base game, alas, to no avail. I have now come to the conclusion that one would need an expansion pack to get your creations to show up. Am I right?

Thanks for the great trees anyway, I really wish that I could use them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JustJoshin
I have tried everything to get your lovely trees to show up in my base game, alas, to no avail. I have now come to the conclusion that one would need an expansion pack to get your creations to show up. Am I right?

Thanks for the great trees anyway, I really wish that I could use them!

Hello !
Thanks everybody.
No expansion pack is requiered to use my creations...
Maybe, you have in yours download an object who make a bug? I don't know.
I hope you will find a solution...
Alex

----+ ViVe les membres francophones ! +----
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 3:41 AM
it like it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 11:42 PM
This is pretty neat. I like these kinds of palms that fan out. Will enjoy using it in my game. Can't get enough nice stuff for the yard-lol :-) Appreciate your sharing. Thanks bunches :-)