Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mother War

by jenfold Posted 19th Dec 2006 at 11:21 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:41 PM by jenfold

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:07 PM
It's weird. I don't like it...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:35 PM
This is great, thank you! I love MCR.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 2:51 PM
Wow. great work. MCR rock!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:06 PM
You did an excellent job - that costume is one of my favorite things about the video. If I had an ounce of costume creating talent that would so be next years halloween costume :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:10 PM
that's so awesome!!!! I love it!

"You need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest....thing"
"That rules you out then..."

Pimpin' my website: www.alienkie.deviantart.com
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:26 PM
Spooky... *Hides*

It's good but I'm scared now
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:01 PM
Thank you ! I looooooooooooooooooove MCR ! They rocks !!!! And your work too !
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:35 PM
Wow OMg this is fantastic!!! I love MCR!!!!!! Hehe i bought The Black Parade cd today!

I was actually planning to make a series of movies as well and i am planning on making Welcome to the black parade!!! Woo sorry i love it!

love Rosanna

A Rose Production.
A Rose For You
I Create Models which you can download from the exchange my username is xrozannax

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:58 PM
Mother War is probably the scariest thing I've seen in a long time. Her gas mask is chilling. Great job!

NOTE: Since I'm a stupid wanker, none of the clothing uploads I've created work (they're the bitmaps and mesh instead of the complete clothing file). If you're smart enough, go ahead and re-assemble the parts, or just wait for me to update my clothes. Many apologies.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:27 PM
Wow this is really good but theres something about that gasmask and hair that scares me to death... O_O -hides from scary lady-

Great job though.

"Your Screams are music to my audio receptors"-General Grievous
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:58 PM
good job =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

creative =D

woot
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 12:26 AM
*hides* pretty effing cool though.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 1:14 AM
Yay!!!!

Take a break and watch Sims Videos
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 2:56 AM
Yay! hehe. I love her. Now I have 70% of the black parade. [:

My work/Videos:
P!ATD "Time to Dance" [HERE]
MCR "Cancer" [HERE][/CENTER]
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 5:20 AM
*can barely contain her excitement* ooh this is fantastic! I've been waiting for somebody to make Mother War for a while!!! Fave character in the whole story. Any plans for Fear and Regret at all? Fantastic upload!
Instructor
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:56 AM
Good work! I loved Mother War since she first appearded in the video clip, she had an odd feeling to her.

Did you know that sometimes you can find the Patient and Mother War on Ebay as barbie doll? (handmade of course)
Instructor
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ranatsu-chan

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 12:59 AM
Default Darn right
Quote: Originally posted by stupiddog
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

You are very right- thats just not nice ranatsu-chan, what if someone said that about your creations? well no one on here would- we are all to polite to do that; learn some manners plese.

As for the sim... She is awsome! the gas mask is realy creapy (soooo coool!) but she is actualy realy lovely without it also- nice work
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:06 AM
This is very cool, props to you for making it....i was waiting to see one made and....yay you did! Pretty cool...<3MCR

"It's ALIVE!" Gingy (Shrek 2)

♥Johnny Depp♥
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ranatsu-chan

You're weird. I don't like you. =(

However, I LOVE this sim. She makes good daughters, too.

(()) Please pass the ribbon if you know someone who
//\\ had, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Together we can find a cure.

March 1 is Ntnl SI awareness day, wear orange.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 6:32 AM
she is adorable, gee all you need to make now is, the patient, Fear & Regret.. pretty much all the character from the black parade, you did a great job. thanks.

He Was Chosen,
To Do Their Bidding,
But Now He Shall Rise,
And Start The Feeding!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:43 AM
Awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 12:54 PM
Random catch-ups

Quote:
You did an excellent job - that costume is one of my favorite things about the video. If I had an ounce of costume creating talent that would so be next year’s halloween costume

But if did have one dk you'd spend all night having problems getting through doors and sitting down!

Quote:
*can barely contain her excitement* ooh this is fantastic! I've been waiting for somebody to make Mother War for a while!!! Fave character in the whole story. Any plans for Fear and Regret at all? Fantastic upload!

I am going to make Fear & Regret, but they might take a while I'll be updating every now and then in my journal.

Quote:
Mother War is probably the scariest thing I've seen in a long time. Her gas mask is chilling.

I wish I could claim more credit for the gasmask but it's just a simple recolor of Wintermuteai1's amazing mesh. And live with it in game for a month or so and she's not so scary she's just the odd sim who wanders about in a funny costume.

Quote:
Did you know that sometimes you can find the Patient and Mother War on Ebay as barbie doll? (handmade of course)

I have been known to lurk at coms where that's been mentioned.

Quote:
I LOVE this sim. She makes good daughters, too.

And good sons! And well, don't feed her to the cow plant.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:38 AM
She is way spooky, and I haven't seen the video! But the gas mask reminds me of The Empty Child on Doctor Who ("Are you my Mummy?" will forever be creepifying), so I have to have it. Thanks & great work!

Always,
Emma
Page 1 of 2