Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seven Dials Dickens London: Crinoline Dress Mesh + 4 Textures

by SussisSoGoodSims Posted 21st Dec 2006 at 1:43 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 3:27 PM
Annie's dress is gorgeous, I love it's print!

Please do not take my avatar.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 4:42 PM
Wow, these are very pretty!

Happy Holidays :)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:12 AM
The red and the blue dresses are just stunning! The patterns and textures on the other two are phenominal. Great, GREAT work! Thank you! And congradulations on the new baby!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 10:18 AM
I have already downloaded the dresses and I would like to know How do I get the hair from the one in the green dress?
Instructor
#6 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 4:16 PM
Uhm, can you upload her underdresses and bloomer some time?
My Victorian sims are a bit less realistic without them, and I just changed computers, so I no longer have the files. xX;''
Instructor
#7 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 4:16 PM
Thanks for uploading all this stuff, though. ^^;''
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 6:24 AM
So beautiful! Thank you for such lovely dresses.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:19 PM
Gourgeous!! I love these!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 11:32 PM
where did you get the blond hair?

MySpace

You do know, that if you type in 'boolprop testingCheatesenabled true' in create a family, then when you play your sims, you can max or deplete the motives (and some other stuff, like skills) all you want!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 4:35 AM
I absolutely adore these gowns, they are stunning. They are so elegant and lovely and I love making my people walk around town in them. You are so talented, thanks for sharing!

What's still unwritten, you can erase.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 5:13 PM
Marvelous!

Thank you.