Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 FULLY ANIMATED! Assorted Foods On A Stick - With Custom Plates

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:03 PM - Updated 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:42 PM by AbstractSIMmer187

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:10 PM
I love them! Great job, and thanks for sharing these with us!
Space Pony
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:26 PM
Thanks, these looks delicious !!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:31 PM
Yummy!! Love these and i love the plates as well ,awesome! thanks for sharing :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:34 PM
Delicious! And Merry Christmas to you too!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:40 PM
i really love your new foods - i should say, i love ALL of your foods. i always download them.

but could you please correct an error in you last sentence above the pictures, where you said 'i am really hungary now' - so could you please delete that 'a' from the word 'hungry'? i heard, that e.g. american people often assosiate hungary - my country - with people being always hungry there, but i have to say, that is not the way it is. so please, do me this favour.
thank you in advance.

and keep on making good foods! they are appreciated. :D

the who forever.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:44 PM
Thanks everyone for the awesome comments, i really appreciate them, cgjung your favour has been done

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:53 PM
oh
my
sephiroth!!!
these are fantastic! you're spoiling us... :D

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:54 PM
Miam ! These are appetizing ! Not sure if it's the correct word but in anycase
Thanks AbstractSIMmer187 and nice presentation !
Mad Poster
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:07 PM
Yummy, the kebab and the shrimp look delicious. I have yet to try this marshmallow grilling thing, though. If you guys say it's good then I hope my sims won't protest. Thank you Travis for sharing yummy food.
Wish you have a wonderful and merry christmas too.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:31 PM
Oh yeah! This is making me look forward to Christmas dinner more than before! Thanks for sharing this!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:39 PM
Mad Poster
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:46 PM
Thank you for your job travis
and merry christmas to you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:49 PM
These are pretty cool. I really like the shrimp kabobs. I'll be getting those and the other kebobs, though I'm not sure I want my Sims eating marshmellows for dinner. ^^; One suggestion I have, though (and I have no idea if you could do this, as I don't make foods)... if you could make it where the stick is left on the plate afterwards. If you can't, or don't want to, that's perfectly fine. I'll just pretend my Sim threw the stick away.

I'm loving your foods. Thanks much. ^__^

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:08 PM
Yup you knwo what as i was animating i added the stick as the "Finsihanimation" but when i loaded my game i noticed that when my sim ate the food, they ate the stick as well.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 11:44 PM
aww, that's cute! thanks and a very merry christmas to you too, honey!

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 2:42 AM
Thanks So Much! I Love New Foods For My Sims! Please Make More! You Are Great At It!
Space Pony
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:10 AM
Very nice.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:48 AM
lovely yummy food on a stick for our simmies fantastic for xmas thankyou and have a yummy great merry xmas too
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:59 AM
I luv your food!! please try making something like crabs next! Or even real meals from fancy, normal and children. just PM me for ideas. I won't mind looking up ur next creation
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 8:56 AM
Yummy grill meals! Thank you! I ll try them!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#22 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 12:04 PM
I love the shrimp plates. Thanks! ^^

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 12:29 PM
wicked cant wait intill you work for me at missingstudios.com
Alchemist
#24 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:03 PM
Great food and custom plates.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 7:12 PM Last edited by animallover62426 : 27th Feb 2007 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Spelling
Default Nice but..
this is a great object, but i have one problem. When i was cooking food for my shop, i tried making hot dogs and found there was two hot dog buttons. I pressed one, and it cooked some marshmallows. Is there any way to fix this?
Page 1 of 2