Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Avenue™ 1

by larsson1970 Posted 24th Dec 2006 at 12:32 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2009 at 6:57 AM by larsson1970

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#2 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 3:44 PM
Pretty houses you make!
I like its compactness and completeness. I dont like playing in huge residences

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 8:23 AM
The first of a new serie ? Yeess !
thanks larson

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:48 AM
December thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:04 AM
I really love your houses and use only them for one of my neighbourhoods.
This one is great and I am happy to read that you are going to make houses for more than one family/ houses with shops. That was the only thing I missed.
You should be one of the featured creators in my opinion!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:23 AM
I think you are a brilliant designer and do beautiful work! Good job! However, I have a question I am a little confused on...the roofs, you say are NOT included, so what shows up in game? Part of the beauty of the houses are the complex roofs you do that I know I could never replicate, so what happens to the houses in game? Thanks so much!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TianaSenn
I think you are a brilliant designer and do beautiful work! Good job! However, I have a question I am a little confused on...the roofs, you say are NOT included, so what shows up in game? Part of the beauty of the houses are the complex roofs you do that I know I could never replicate, so what happens to the houses in game? Thanks so much!

Thanks for your great comment. I try to explain: Because of a unknown reason some custom roof recoulors can't be packeged with lots. The house will appear with a EA roof colour in your game. You must download the recoulor seperatly from the link and change it in build mode.

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:46 AM
Oh ok, it's just the colour that isn't included? lol I thought it was the whole roof! Great! Thanks so very much for such a quick reply too! Keep up with the great work! =)
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TianaSenn
Oh ok, it's just the colour that isn't included? lol I thought it was the whole roof! Great! Thanks so very much for such a quick reply too! Keep up with the great work! =)

You are right. So I will write "roof recolour" instead of "roof" in my next uploads.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 8:11 AM
I'm totaly inlove with this house! It has plenty of space but isn't too big. It's wonderful to play with it. Thanks very much for this one!!! ))
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aurimas
I'm totaly inlove with this house! It has plenty of space but isn't too big. It's wonderful to play with it. Thanks very much for this one!!! ))

Thank for this nice comment! Enjoy playing with this home!