Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Batik Print Tops for Men

by shimmeringcat Posted 26th Dec 2006 at 1:54 PM - Updated 19th May 2009 at 7:12 AM by shimmeringcat

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:59 AM
Wow, those are really awesome. I love the darkest Green one, in particular.

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:05 AM
Love the design of the shirts. Great job!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 1:22 PM
Ooh, la, delish. ♥
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#5 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:06 PM
mmmm thank you for sharin'!! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:17 PM
Mmmm, sexy guy shirts! They look nice and tight! Hehe, I'm so going to download these then force my hotties to wear them lol. "Eye-candy boys!" :giggle:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 3:09 AM
Hey, if Feer and Fender can wear them so can my sims!

"I regect your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage - Mythbusters
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 3:24 AM
WOW!!! Oh, I love these sexy tops for guys!!! Thankyou, these are so creative, interesting and totally AWESOME!!!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 4:54 AM
Thank you, guys, I really appreciate your taking the time to let me know! Glad you like! =D
Instructor
#10 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 3:33 PM
a great job with the textures Shimmer! dark colours are the mother of all headaches in Body Shop when you are creating content, so these are really superior things! Thanks for the very chic and totally you items for my Simmies! Please make more! :lovestruc You have an incredible eye!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:28 PM
Sorry I'm very late! Anywho, I love the batik design on your shirts --- thanks so much for sharing them. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics