Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Duality - Evie

by vividmiss Posted 27th Dec 2006 at 10:54 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2006 at 1:02 PM by vividmiss

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 12:17 PM
!<--Wow! Creepy I like some of Artemistha's clothes very much! They're perfect for vamps, aren't they? And I'm fond of having freaky sims in my Sims... but nvm...-->
Nice job! Very nice! I like the "duality" idea!! At first I didn't believe these two are the exact same sim
ps. Mind if I make some "duality" simmies, too ?

......:::^If You Want to Get to The Top,^:::......
_._><Prepare to Kiss a Lot of The Bottom ><_._
-____________________.________________________-
Alchemist
#3 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:29 PM
Great work indeed, Evie looks charming in both versions. Thank you for the detailed explanation too. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 3:38 PM
She's beautiful and very realistic, good idea with the duality sims.
Instructor
#5 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:19 PM Last edited by sakura_chan : 28th Dec 2006 at 6:52 PM.
Ooo very nice! Both of them are beautiful indeed! I also wouldn't have known that they were both the same sim! I'll download the normal version of her to go in my "normal" neighborhood and the vampire one to go into my "dark" neighborhood hehe ^o^
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:22 PM
Very nice sims! Amazing how you made her look so different from the normal to the vamp. well done
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:23 PM
She's sooo pretty, thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 12:50 PM
She is beautiful!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 1:42 PM
Thank you all for the great feedback!
Your comment means a lot & I appreciate each and every one of them

btw if anyone is interested, here is the link to a picture of one of my other duality sims. This one is the evil half to my avatar sim.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/...avatar-dual.jpg
Forum Resident
#10 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 11:45 PM
I also had to really look to confirm they were the same sim! They're both amazing. Great work & Thanks for sharing!!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:43 PM
Wow, I love the unique and natural beauty in the face.

Great work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:57 PM
WOW :o shes gorgeous =) Love her to bits =) thankyou soo much!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 5:20 AM
I love your sims! But everytime I try to download them the files are corrupt
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jlitt
I love your sims! But everytime I try to download them the files are corrupt

Is it just the last few days you've been trying? Iv had a few corrupted downloads here because of the heavy traffic. No biggie, I just redownload the files and that seems to fix it (I'm using firefox btw). Hope that helps (feel free to pm me if you're still having trouble).
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vividmiss
Is it just the last few days you've been trying? Iv had a few corrupted downloads here because of the heavy traffic. No biggie, I just redownload the files and that seems to fix it (I'm using firefox btw). Hope that helps (feel free to pm me if you're still having trouble).

Redownloading has worked, thank you! All be it about 12 times but thats not the poit hehe. Again beautiful Sim, almost makes me want to upload some of mine if I can ever figure out how lol. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#16 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:35 AM
she's soo pretty! THANKS!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:03 PM
Oh my goodness! She's gorgeous! ;D Thanksss!
Instructor
#18 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:30 AM
wow! Evie is a complicated girl! I love her in both forms, as a young, fresh-faced beauty in the Summer of life, and as the stark, chilly night creature in the shadows. It is an amazing thing you have accomplished in the striking contrast between the two! Kudos to you!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Banned
#19 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:31 PM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 2:58 AM Last edited by xsavvy : 12th Feb 2008 at 3:58 AM.
this is probably my favorite female sim (or rather, sims) you've made!

my only problem: i tried to d/l natural evie minus the dress, but when i went to the premade sims button on the cas screen, she wasn't there....weird. so, do i have to get the dress in order for her to d/l completely?

update: i just d/led vamp evie (with her dress this time), and....the dress comes up in the clothes section, but the sim itself doesn't come up in the premade sims window...help?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 11:02 AM
xsavvy technically you shouldn't need any of the cc for her to show up. I've pm'd you
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 11:04 AM
I love all your duality sims! But I can't for the life on me figure out which mes from Louis' site is required for the black goth hair to work in the game. I've downloaded both meshes from the page that is linked, but Vamp Evie still shows up with a big hole in her head. Any advice?
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 7:14 PM
i'm loving the vamp version, but i can't get the mesh since the site is closed. shame really. dualty sims aren't what they are with random clothing instead ^^''
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 11:54 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but this might be the mesh for the vampire version's hair.

I assume that it is this one because when I typed the link (which is mentioned under "meshes needed") in the web archive, I got this page. These are the same hairs and files as the ones in the MTS link I provided above.

† Psycho-Raven the grave digger. †
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:44 PM
Does anyone have the file MESH_Shannara_BrautSchleppe180205 for the dark realm dress or know where I can find it?