Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Living Rough House 2

by galilea Posted 4th Jan 2007 at 6:28 AM - Updated 15th Apr 2007 at 2:09 PM by galilea : Updated link for 'Eponymous Garden' at Parsimonious

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:03 AM
Beautiful and well furnished house
thank you galilea

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:18 AM
I can´t download it!
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:20 AM
A certain roughness in aparence but it can be a cordial place. Thanks for sharing Galilea !
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:23 AM
TuttanSkrutt, if downloads fail just try later.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 12:39 PM
Very nice house, I can't wait to see it in the game
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 1:04 PM
Wow...
I love it.
Thankies.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 1:26 PM
I love it, thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 3:28 PM
Beautiful! I love that rough appearance.
Thanks!
Scholar
#10 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 3:31 PM
This house is so classy and pretty.I love especially your fine landscaping and...of course everything on your lot.Thank you so much for sharing.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:14 PM
wow, I love the brick and the terrain. Thanks!

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 5:17 PM
Thanks!! My sims will love it!!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:52 PM
There is a problem somewhere. Sim2pack Clean Installer won't install your house. It sends a message that says that there is an unexpected error and end to archive. Just wanted to let you know. Hope you can fix it cause I really love this house.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Instructor
#14 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:29 PM
Very nice house, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:34 PM
wow i love how well you have kept the theme consistant throughout the home!

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Mad Poster
#16 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 2:30 AM
I am a big fan of your homes, especially the ones you make dilapitated or rustic. Thank you for your building style and sharing with us. Downloaded fine for me.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:14 AM
"Sometimes things are just easier to live the tough life..."

This house is well designed to look rough and worn down - just as its meant to look! The price is good too!

Wonderful job!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 3:42 AM
galilea, I juuuuust love your rough houses...here at MTS2 and at TSR. Maby this could be of any use to you... http://www.modthesims2.com/member/d...5489&showType=1 ...Have a look at the ivy and the Trim exterior
Have a nice day and a smile, and keep up the fantastic work you do!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 11:02 AM
You succeeds to do what no one else can - to make the houses feel real and cosy! Thank you for all your downloads.
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 11:39 AM
I admit I was VERY skeptical.. I rarely like the house mods I download, but this was freaking awesome!!! Amazing job! I hope you make more. This is perfect for my scholar's retreat. You are amazing! And thanks for including everything, it was nice to not have to link hunt all over the freaking place. lol
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 7:51 AM
I ALWAYS LOVE HOUSES LIKE THESE, LOL. I start my sims LITERALLY from the BOTTOM, up, lol....thank you sooo much!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 1:02 AM
one of my favourite houses! THANK YOU! *huggles*

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 6:51 PM
thank u!:]