Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boxalicious Boxers

by Orionsfire Posted 5th Jan 2007 at 5:45 AM - Updated 17th Jan 2007 at 5:56 PM by Orionsfire : theft

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 3:47 PM
Yey, I love seeing boxers on here, since they are so wonderful.

I will deffinately be having these added to a few sim families. thank you.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]
Become and Addict
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:16 PM
ooh I LOVE IT!!!! great job. The ears are wrong though . But it's good.

Alastair :)
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:24 PM
I have a Boxer, I love Boxers. Basil said the ears are wrong. If you are from Britian...they are. Americans though have most dogs ears 'stuck' up with wire. I think it's cruel but that's my opinion. My Boxer, Oscar, has floppy ears, they look cuter with floppy ears.

The difference between a good man and a bad man is the choice of cause.
WILLIAM JAMES

Simmers against Paysites.
~Dayle~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 5:21 PM
Thanks for the feedback and compliments, I will post one with ears uncropped if you like Yes the crop the ears early, but I don't think they use wire, at least I hope not! Have to look into that. There are vets here now, Canada, that refuse to crop and dock Dobies and boxers and such, amazing what we humans will do in the name of what we think is beautiful eh! thanks again, Orion
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 5:26 PM
Thanks Basil, but over here, these are the preferred ears, and as I was checking the net for actual pics to go by, I saw boxers with amazingly long cropped ears, but I didn't want mine that long or tall, depending how you look at it, so I left them a tad shorter. The problem with doing purebred dogs is, that, depending on the breeder, you get different looking dogs all the time. There is a breed standard, but there are a lot that differ in head size and shape, and even body. I saw some boxers with choppy shorter faces and others a bit longer, so I guess you have to pic one you really like and run with it, lol thanks again, Orion
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:17 PM
What cute faces!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:14 PM
Nice The boxers from maxis looked a little bit off. These look better.

A perfect sunset is sinking in the sky
I know my body is ready to fly
I start the countdown backwards from ten
When I reach one my family name will end
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:01 AM
Everytime I click on the file to download it (any of them) I get a "Not Authorized" followed by "You are not allowed to get this file" .... I donate monthly to this site and I'm registered ... what do I have to do to get these dogs in my game?

Kate139 aka Kate Tamblyn
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:13 AM
Oh these are really cute! You did a great job! I think they look cute with those ears but I am also going to switch them on my game to see how they look and decide which i like better but great work!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:15 AM
I don't know what to tell you Kate139, noone else has mentioned any problems downloading them, I just downloaded one to test it and got it just fine. I would suggest if this happens again to contact the site staff and ask them why this is happening, make sure you are signed in, but you probably already know that, please let me know what happens, I don't know why this would be happening, so sorry, I couldn't be more help...Orion
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:17 AM
Thanks katie6d7g2, I am going to try an uncropped version in my game too
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:58 AM
Hey there, Orionsfire... how did I miss this one!?!
What a handsome Brindle you created, gotta have him for sure
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 1:02 AM
thanks, SimsSpore, they look kool in the game
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 4:57 AM
Terrific Work! Love these boxers. Can't wait to have them in my game. Thank You so much for Your work.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:05 AM
lacks some appreciable amount of dribbling, but it's neato.