Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Premonitions" Eyes

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 7th Jan 2007 at 1:19 PM - Updated 4th May 2007 at 11:52 AM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:31 PM
You did upload them!! Great job... they look beautiful!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:42 PM
awesome eyes!i'll be definitely using them a lot in my game!thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:44 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 7th Jan 2007 at 9:50 PM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
these are so gorgeous. like you ive been looking at the sets for ones i like, and these are perfect! thanks :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:53 PM
HP, are these the eyes Corvus is sporting in this pic?

They look wonderful either way. I can't wait to try them in game. Thanks for sharing! :D
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:55 PM
No, the eyes on Corvus are by PinStruck at InSIM. I was greatly inspired by their sparkly, pretty realism so I was trying to do something similar with some of my bluer shades.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#7 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:06 PM
Oooh well... mission accomplished!

But I like that yours are a little less shiny looking... they might work better with Maxis-match content that way. Of course PinStruck's eyes are friggin' gorgeous too.
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:33 PM
Wow ! That's a beautiful eyes set ! I'm stunned again ! Well done !!! Thank you very much HP !
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:59 PM
You make the most amazing items! Thanks for creating this!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 11:27 PM
Just beautiful. And so many varying colors. Some creators make just brown, blue, green, grey, which is fine, but you've really given us a lot of realistic choices!
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:10 AM
These are amazing. I love the Unsettled Eyes, They are Stunning!

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:57 AM
Thank you HP, i love KSK sclera as well and i was hoping someone would create some nice eyes with it and i made some myself but they werent worth uploading rofl So off to download, thanks!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 5:12 PM
I love these! What does premonitions mean?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:18 AM
Oh yeah, that cast shadow from above really makes these eyes stand out!
Super job on this collection, HP. I can now go into my 'huge' collection of eyes and start cleaning out a big majority of them... these will definitely be replacing them
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 4:40 PM
I love your "Blasphemy"-eyes, but I think this ones look a bit unfriendly because of the small pupils. Nevertheless - you really did a great job.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 11:44 AM
I love your eyes they look so "clear" ... do moore eyes!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 7:33 PM
Thank you for these! The darkest brown ones (I think they are called 'coal') are my favorite brown eyes ever!