Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gownika for Men

by Brasstex Posted 8th Jan 2007 at 9:21 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 10:37 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 10:40 PM
Very cool, thanks!
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 1:19 PM
Ah...Thanks so very much, I'm alway on the lookout for "different" meshes, and long tunics for males are always on the top of my list.

It's kind of difficult to see from the pic, so: does this mesh allows a "normal" neck line, specially in the back ?

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:13 PM Last edited by Brasstex : 7th Feb 2007 at 10:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by alexasrosa
Ah...Thanks so very much, I'm alway on the lookout for "different" meshes, and long tunics for males are always on the top of my list.

It's kind of difficult to see from the pic, so: does this mesh allows a "normal" neck line, specially in the back ?

No, the back is folded over and down, The collar is very high standing, and the fold over reaches down to the shoulder blades. It's kind of cloak like in the back. I'll upload a picture of it.

BTW Alexarosa, what kind of tunic for males are you looking for? if you could direct me to a picture of one, or upload one, I may be able to design a model of it for you to texturize.

Brasstex
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:59 PM
Sigh . . . if only I could get my boyfriend into one of these! Very nice work.

luv,
Kat
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:39 AM
wow, Great mesh...I should have this one. THX :D

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th May 2008 at 3:04 AM
First off Thank you,Also I was wonderin' if it would be possible for somene to do this in a cobalt blue at all. like where the red is making it blue.
Thanks again
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 3:37 AM
Amazing, thx alot! I agree with rubennieto, a blue one would be great, so my vampire brothers can share the look, one red, one blue.