Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bribe the Headmaster Aspiration Reward Object

by jfade Posted 9th Jan 2007 at 1:38 AM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 1:40 AM
about time someone made this!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 1:55 AM
Awesome, my Sims never seem to be good enough for those stupid schools...<3

kikasete koremade wo
hanashite korekara wo...
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:30 AM
Haha, just like a real private school! xD Thanks a ton!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:36 AM
lol this is great thanx

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:43 AM
finally I can get fulfill that want without having to remodel the whole house & buy all that artsy farts crap to impress the snob!

yippyyyyyyyyyyy thanks so much
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:47 AM
LOL...unfortaltion i cant upload...stupid rars! lol
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:28 AM
very nice. This can make me imagine that you have to pay for private school in the Sims. I like! I like!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#9 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:16 AM
This is completely awesome, jfade! It's realistic and fits in with the game so well! A nice alternative to impressing those horrid headmasters. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. :D
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#10 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:06 AM
nifty! thanks for sharing >^.^< and it makes the simming world quite a bit more realistic *cough*harvardyale*cough* :D

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:00 AM
Thanks Heaps! my sims NEVER get along with the headmaster ao they never get any shmoze points- but now i have a nifty alturnitive. thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:37 PM
Hehe I didn't even need this when I did the Goths house,it was SOOOOOOOO easy!But with any other house I'm too lazy to make it any good so thanks!
~RHR

In memory of my two ducklings I got for my last birthday that disapeared one after another(in the night...creepy, huh?)I will sign each post with ~RHR :duck: :duck:
http://www.Pennytips.4t.com
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:58 PM
woohoo! (no pun intended) yay thank so much for this, its great for stories XD

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:32 PM
great!! everytime I tried to be accepted for private school the headmaster just left after he got out of the car thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kimmyfrmtx
finally I can get fulfill that want without having to remodel the whole house & buy all that artsy farts crap to impress the snob!

Oh second that! Thank you, this was truly a needed reward
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amera86
great!! everytime I tried to be accepted for private school the headmaster just left after he got out of the car thank you!!
Same here! But the problem had was I used the Q-press thing to download it and it didn't show up in my game! But it's a nice thought! Once I get it to work in my game.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 3:35 PM
Yay! Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 5:48 PM
If this works, I love you. I hate the private school headmaster..impressing him takes too much time and effort, im too lazy lol
Scholar
#19 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 9:06 PM
Oh this can be useful ! Thanks Jfade !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Forum Resident
#20 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:16 PM
this very nice item and save time for my sim can have more aspiration!!Thank you so much..,
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 1:35 AM
I downloaded this and it is great!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:51 PM
oh! that is good! now i can get my sims to a real school, now they will not grow up and do stupid things... hahaha...
thx
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 4:05 AM
I downloaded it and installed it in the game, but exactly how does it work?
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 9:00 PM
i can never got my sims to like the headmaster either soo many thanks for this its great :-)
Field Researcher
#25 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 9:09 PM
Oh THANKYOU for this hack!

I've had other "Private School Admittance" hacks, and while they've all worked (kids would be admitted into Private School instantly/easily as promised) NONE of them have ever satisfied the "Get Into Private School" want...rendering them pretty much useless, IMHO.

Now there is an actuall alternative to that freaking "Headmaster Senario!"

Thanks!

-ZW

**** Leader of the MoonBats! ****
Page 1 of 2