Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beauty Patches.

by willywiluhps Posted 9th Jan 2007 at 4:07 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2007 at 4:41 AM by willywiluhps : added a new picture

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 11:29 PM
I love the freckles, beauty marks, & Piercings that can be layered. Thanx so much for making these.

TickleYu (Teresa)

CRUNCH*A*TIZE ME CAP'N!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 1:52 AM
Hmm, Ive heard that beauty marks under the eyes (in the tear trail) meant that person would lead a sad life. I think each culture has their own interpretation of beauty mark positioning.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 5:39 AM
For some reason It isnt downloading for me.. I cant wait! THanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 10:22 AM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by happylassie2002
For some reason It isnt downloading for me..

Oh no! I don't know what the problem could be; I just got the Body Shop patch! I hope it works out though
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kt4prez
Hmm, Ive heard that beauty marks under the eyes (in the tear trail) meant that person would lead a sad life. I think each culture has their own interpretation of beauty mark positioning.

Evangeliooonnn...

I love the "you can wear all of them at once" image and note XD

The only meaning I'm familiar with for beauty marks is similar to one you've mentioned: In less hygienic times, makeup would be applied to create a beauty mark over a blemish (a ZIT).
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:32 AM
^_^ Arigato.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 9:27 PM
thanks, these are great

oh and try clicking here for some meanings :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th May 2007 at 7:57 PM
thank you so much. I myself have quite a few beauty mark ^-^
thank you for your hard work.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:15 AM
Oh wow.. these are really cool can you please tell me where you got those eyes...

Stress is the emotion felt when overriding the irresistible urge to slap the living crud out of someone who desperately needs it...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dance-with-ME
can you please tell me where you got those eyes...

Most of them are by Enayla--they'll be from either this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=181070 or this one: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=181654 and she has more eyes on the InSIM forum. One of the sims is also wearing eyes by Sussi from here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=210086
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 4:42 PM
i have 16 beauty marks on my face-and somehow they got into all the places you described... 0.0
they probably dont have that much meaning...?lol
anyway,they're very very good!
bisoux

xx SAVE OUR EARTH! [It's the only one with chocolate...] xx
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 1:46 AM
I love 'em! I think I've read that high on the cheekbone is 'courage.'
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 12:29 AM
this is awesome, I have a beauty mark on my forehead, and on the side of my neck. My mom told me the one on my forehead is considered a widow something
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th May 2008 at 12:45 AM
wow this has been out and i didnt even notice now i feel special because i have one on my forehead and now my sim can be majestic to! thanks

keep trying harder
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 10:36 PM
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE the fact that these are stackable!!! I hope that you will make more like these in different spots thank you so much!!!!

PS I really really hope that you will make more like these
Forum Resident
#18 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 10:51 PM
Mm, layered beauty marks. Thanks
Banned
#19 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 1:42 AM
I have one on my chin, Is that wierd at all? I never really liked having one, And I thought I was ugly for a while.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 6:12 AM
heyyy, how is all the moles not sexy? ;P I have 27 moles on my face alone. trying to make sims of my family, so definitely trying to find lots of beauty marks! thanks!