Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Romantic 1860s - At Home

by alexasrosa Posted 9th Jan 2007 at 6:28 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2007 at 1:04 PM by alexasrosa

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 9:47 PM
Wonderful, Alexa!!!!! I love all of them!!! Thank you so much for sharing them!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 3:25 AM
Beautiful dresses, Alexasrosa.
The era/antique custom content is what I gravitate to first and these are going to go nicely with my collection.. thanks so much
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:37 PM
Fantastic set, alexas, and very interesting project. As always, the short history lesson is wellcome and helpful. Thank you very much for your work. Kiss and ciao
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 5:57 AM
I LOVE them Alexa. How creative!!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 5:37 PM
Another beautiful set! Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 8:59 PM
My favorite part of the 19th century is the 1860s-1870s, and you have so many wonderful uploads for my victorian neighborhoods. Thank you for putting all of these up! ^^;''
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:15 AM
These are absolutely gorgeous. I have downloaded the whole set. I cannot help but marvel at your beautiful historic houses. Where ever did you find all the items to put in them?
Forum Resident
#9 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 4:57 PM
Thank you so much for these victorian style clothes! They're excellent! =D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh