Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 07 [NL+OfB]

by plasticbox Posted 10th Jan 2007 at 6:28 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 10:37 PM by plasticbox

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 5:50 PM
well done plastic box another brilliant lot! you do wonders with limited split-levels, an inspiration to all. Thanks!

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#3 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:11 PM
i love your lots! nice and small, yet perfectly functional thanks for sharing!! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:41 PM
Your backdoor serie is wonderful !
thank you plasticbox

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 7:01 PM
I don't know if it just me but I can't install any of your backdoor series, I am using the latest version of Q-Xpress and it keeps telling the file is possibly corrupted? I have also tried opening in WinRAR and it still won't have it! Any clues?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 7:57 PM
Your backdoor series is wonderful! I wonder if you have a picture of the neighborhood so we can see how they all fit together? I want to create a small town but am afraid my puzzle fitting abilities are not very good. Thanks for your hard work!
Scholar
#7 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 8:19 PM
This house is cool! Thanks plasticbox
Alchemist
#8 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 10:44 PM
Thanks a lot plastic, I'm a fan of Backdoor Lane. Very nice lot, I can easily imagine it in campus too. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:58 PM
Just a note to say I am enjoying this whole series. Sorry for the pun, but 'it is right up my street'. Yes hear the groans. No seriously this is a real treat and am on the hunt for a real good hood to build my tiny world, of which many of your creations, or those based on will contain. Thanks for efforts and time..
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 2:53 AM
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sim_girl_uk
I don't know if it just me but I can't install any of your backdoor series, I am using the latest version of Q-Xpress and it keeps telling the file is possibly corrupted? I have also tried opening in WinRAR and it still won't have it! Any clues?

If I were you, I would try using Clean Installer to install the houses. The program is free, and the link to download it is on the MTS2 home page.

Plasticbox, another wonderful lot! I've got to have all of them.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 7:58 AM
rian90 -- there's an overview pic in the first post, Backdoor Lane 01, that shows a bit more of the hood than the other lot overviews. Below is another one. I didn't do any city planning for that, just plunked down the lots next to each other ... that's how I want them to work, street lights lining up automatically and such.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone =).
Screenshots

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 4:49 PM
Great Work On The Buildings, Looking Forward To More...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 2:40 PM
thanks, thanks, thanks!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 3:35 PM
Thanx for the overview pic. It was realy helpful in deciding the placement.

Dyslexics Untie :P
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 8:13 PM
I just love your houses! THANKS!! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 8:01 PM
Thank-you Love
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 5:41 AM
OMG this house is awsome!! UR split levels rock yo!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 1:03 AM
Another great house brilliantly designed and excellent layout. I've encountered a little problem though that I hope you can help me with.... During play, I switched to buy mode and accidently picked up the invisible driveway peice and now I can't lay it in the same position that you lay it. I don't know how to rotate the peice and now my car ends up in the middle of the garden instead of parked at the curb. Please can you tell me what to do to get my car back parked back at the roadside? cheers!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 1:11 AM
This thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=231971 has a quick howto .. let me know if it helps?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 12:25 PM
Hi There Plasticbox Thanks for your fast and helpful response... Yep, all sorted now. Many Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 1:08 PM
Glad to hear you fixed it. Oh and, next time this happens (unwantedly picking up something), you can press ESC to let go!

Scholar
#23 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:46 AM
Very well done. Thank you.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 1:35 AM
If only it were as easy as clicking a button to have that house in real life... !
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 7:37 AM
And again a big thank you for a wonderful house.
Page 1 of 2