Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Regency: New Regency Dress Meshes + "Vanity Fair" Textures for Adult/Teen Female

by SussisSoGoodSims Posted 11th Jan 2007 at 11:51 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:33 AM
Thank you for uploading Sussi's beautiful work on MTS2! I really love them! I wish her and her baby good health!

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 4:40 AM
beautiful. where's the hair from?

"And she said Dr.Evil, can you be my boo boo b-boo? So I said no no no, i'm not Usher, f***k you!"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:37 AM
You are the Queen of Old World Style! I will miss you. Best wishes for you and your soon to be family.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 2:21 AM
The hair is from Sussi too. From what I remember, it was donation hair from her site, but since it closed, the mesh will be availiable but the colors wont be.

Laura
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 11:40 AM
Thanks for taking your time to upload her files, HP!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:09 PM
Thanks for this! It's perfect for my upcoming movie project. =)

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 5:10 PM
Thanks! This will be great for the Austen Sims collection I've been thinking about making. The green one is utterly perfect for Caroline Bingley, I think.

Thanks again!
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 8:03 PM
awesome stuff! Thanks for all the hard work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:53 AM
I love the clothes from this time period! Thanks for uploading!