Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Louis hair 09, type #2 - 8 Natural Recolors(Binned) UPDATED January 17th

by Lilie Posted 15th Jan 2007 at 7:41 AM - Updated 17th Jan 2007 at 7:01 PM by Lilie : Fixed 5 recolors, see below.

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 5:21 AM
THATS HOT (Paris Hilton) great job
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 6:53 AM
How did you know this was exactly what I've been wanting, but been too lazy to do myself? <3 Aww. Thanks! They look wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 1:59 PM
Beautiful, as your model. Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 2:51 PM
Gorgeous recolors, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 4:52 PM
Thank you for the recolors! They look wonderful.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 12:04 AM Last edited by kaneonapua : 17th Jan 2007 at 12:57 AM.
What fabulous colors! Great job on the reds, they are very natural. I especially love the chocalate also. Thank you!

I downloaded the complete set. I do not have Pets and I noticed the usual buggy Pets Bodyshop problem with 5 of the colors, the ones with the Raven tooltip. These are the raven, chocolate, copper and wheat(?). Snow also has the problem. I know how to fix this but others don't. Do you think you could see if you did these in the bad version of Bodyshop. I am seeing the nude thumbnails and the hairs are showing up in the clothing sections but just those four.

Natural Redhead Project: Go Red, Naturally
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 4:08 AM
did u edit the alpha of the hair? it looks like the fringe part was edited so both eyes can be seen clearly - i love it! could u possibly do recolours for the shorter version (No. 13 type#2)? Thanx!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaneonapua
What fabulous colors! Great job on the reds, they are very natural. I especially love the chocalate also. Thank you!

I downloaded the complete set. I do not have Pets and I noticed the usual buggy Pets Bodyshop problem with 5 of the colors, the ones with the Raven tooltip. These are the raven, chocolate, copper and wheat(?). Snow also has the problem. I know how to fix this but others don't. Do you think you could see if you did these in the bad version of Bodyshop. I am seeing the nude thumbnails and the hairs are showing up in the clothing sections but just those four.

Thank you for letting me know. I did not remember that i made those before the patch. Now everything's updated and should work properly. :] I resaved them in Bodyshop so i believe that now it won't have any troubles.

@Simlover: No i did not touch the alpha at all, not for these recolors at least. :] It is Ren's basic alpha. The thing is that she has made -a lot- of different versions and styles for this mesh and this is just one of them, one i particularly like.

@to all others: Thank you all for your comments. It is very appreciated, big hugs to all! I should be able to upload a new set for one of the shrot version of this mesh sometime this weekend.

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 10:19 PM
Thanks a lot!! I had to delete these beautiful hairstyles, cause i don't have pets. Sometimes i have forgot to check if it's for sims 2. Thanks for solving this problem

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Instructor
#11 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 10:57 PM Last edited by sakrayami : 18th Jan 2007 at 1:25 AM. Reason: edit text
Thank you!
Omg! Now my females have gotten greyblue/pinkish weird colors!

Well, problem solved, i found recolors female versions of 09~13 hairs
by Ren. There are far too many recolors of this beutiful hair. Still have greyish/blue hair which is not binned. But thanks for the binned colors, i like
the simple way, not too many recolors.

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lilie
Thank you for letting me know. I did not remember that i made those before the patch. Now everything's updated and should work properly. :] I resaved them in Bodyshop so i believe that now it won't have any troubles.

Yes, that did the trick for me. Thank you! I just have to smile when I see your colors on these textures. Great work!

Natural Redhead Project: Go Red, Naturally
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 12:29 PM
Good job! They looks great.
Can´t wait to see them in my game.

It´s all in your head.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 11:09 PM
gorgous hair. love the red colors . thanks so much
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 1:37 AM
Default How?
Quote: Originally posted by kaneonapua

Okay, I downloaded all of the hairs and cannot seem to find the location of them. I really want those hairs for my video because I have all of the clothing for it but not the hair. All of the dancers have their hair styles but one needs the long red hair. Can you please tell me where to get them? But anyways, good job on your hairstyles, I love them especially the copper.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 5:01 AM
can you make it in .zip files instead of .rar files?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:17 PM
These recolors are especially well done. Just the way I like. I do sincerely hope you will recolor them for the girls as well !!
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 5:32 PM
I found them but can someone tell me why they aren't working?! They just come up as hair that has just been cut. Why is it doing that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 4:05 PM
@Chei: They should be working. Are you sure to have the correct mesh by Louis? You are the first one to have that kind of problem with them and i'm not sure what could cause that to happen. :\ Maybe your files got corrupted when downloading. I'd suggest to delete the current files you have and to redownload the recolors you want.

@Yuri: I will only upload rar files, unfortunatly. But i suggest you go and get since it is much more powerful then WinZIP and recognize many, many archive-type file extensions.

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 10:05 PM
Sorry for the inconvience, I have the hairstyles now, other hairstyles were required for it to work. Thanks anyways.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 7:46 PM
Ooh very pretty recolours, thanks! Do you think you could do some for hair 13 type 2? It's no problem if you can't
Banned
#22 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 5:19 PM
thank you very much i like it
Instructor
#23 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 10:33 PM
Very very cool! Thank you very much for these!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 2:03 AM
These are amazing, thanks so much! I really like chocolate and hazel, especially.

If you ever get the urge to make some UNnatural recolors, I suggest a dark cobalt blue. >.>
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 12:20 PM
Thx, my boys really needed that chocolate recolor! Keep it coming
Page 1 of 2