Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Batik Print Swim Shorts

by shimmeringcat Posted 19th Jan 2007 at 8:34 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 7:26 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 11:02 PM
My Adult Males were in need of some new swimwear. I love these!
Thanks man!

BTW: I love you models pose.

Are you addicted to Mayonnaise? Is it alright if I use Mayonnaise? I will go outside if you want me to.

- Jim Gaffigan
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 12:28 AM
My guys need some new swimwear too, and these are perfect for them! I love the darker colors and the paterns are great too!

Great job!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 4:51 AM
another stunning success, Shimmeringcat! Your batik-wear is a major hit with my guy sims! You have definitely chosen great masculine patterns and have an eye for the things that matter in choosing clothing for men. Brava!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 7:46 PM
Yep it's a perfect style for males sims ! Well done ShimmeringCat and thank you very much. :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 6:11 AM
Fantastic Look
They do indeed have a wonderful texture and color about them.
Thank you`

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 7:48 PM
Thank you!

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 8:18 PM
Good Job!
I love the swimwear. The maxis ones are so boring.

I was wondering if you could help me. At one time I had the hair that your models were wearing. Unfortunately, I forgot to back up my files before I installed a new expansion pack. So I somehow lost all of my downloads. So I was wondering if you could tell me where you go the hair. It would help me out a lot.

Thanks!