Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pistache Outfit

by elau Posted 20th Jan 2007 at 1:01 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 2:40 PM
The outfit looks great and thanks for letting us do all that stuff(You may use my textures, in whole or in part, to create your own stuff.
They may be recolored, modified, copied, uploaded, displayed, posted or distributed in any free site.
You may include my creations in your packaged sims.) you are really open to freedom! Thanks,because I'm not too good at making my own clothes so I have to try to learn by looking at it myself and how it was made,then doing a recolor and looking to see if it looks anywhere close to as good as it did before!
~RHR

In memory of my two ducklings I got for my last birthday that disapeared one after another(in the night...creepy, huh?)I will sign each post with ~RHR :duck: :duck:
http://www.Pennytips.4t.com
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 9:38 PM
Nice one!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 9:40 PM
Thank you!

RedHotRosie, I'm glad to know that my work is helpful to you.. I'm sure you'll create new amazing clothes for our sims! Thank you :-)
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 2:32 PM
Thanks for everything!

how to pine artistically? twenty-seven names for tears?
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th May 2007 at 6:48 AM
i just love this outfit! thanks