Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dior Eye wear

by PhantasyGurl Posted 24th Jan 2007 at 9:07 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2007 at 2:19 AM by PhantasyGurl

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:28 PM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. But i wonder... where does the hair come from?
#3 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:53 PM
YAY more lovely glasses, gotta love em', thanks.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:58 PM
I love these, but I have a question. I have the gucci shades from one of the pay sites, I think peggy sims, and since I installed pets I can't use them. They come up blue and off the face. Will these do the same? I think I will have to remove them, but I will not if I can find out how to save them. If these are not doing that, then I will get these glasses. BTW, good job!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:19 PM
Pegg's glasses work with Pets for me I dunno. The hair is from XmSIms or Peggys unsure! :lovestruc

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 1:23 AM
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 9:17 PM
These are cool glasses. Is the sim avaliable to download because she looks like my sister.
Scholar
#8 Old 12th May 2009 at 2:36 PM
Fly Glasses! ThankYou Muchly!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!