Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Four "Ethnic" Sims

by dancegurl1708 Posted 27th Jan 2007 at 2:59 AM - Updated 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:45 AM by dancegurl1708

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 5:18 PM
I <3 these girls! They're all so beautiful. You did a killer job!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 7:40 PM
Thank you !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 10:49 PM
I don't need to tell you this, cause you already know it, but these girls are gorgeous! I have been wanting to have more diverse sims. Like irish, french, sweedish, german... You've done a great job on giving them a unique cultural look.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:25 AM
Good job, the women are beautiful, but the African sim is not a very holistic representation of women from that "continent."
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:53 AM
Wow..that looks awesome...I'm definitely gonna download them...hope they work...just one question....who is who? cause those pictures on top don't work for some reason.

xx Fleur

Have a break, have a Fleur!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 3:45 AM
fleur - photobucket is stupid and my bandwidth is expired until the 13th, so the pictures won't show until then. anyway, if you look at the headshots pic i uploaded at the bottom, safiya is dark-skinned, fleur has long brown hair, isolde is the redhead, and mariposa has the flower in her hair.

L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:40 PM
Hey! I really love your sims.
I really like Isolde's hair, so I went to xmsims and I looked on every (hair) page but I can't seem to find it! I was wondering if you could tell me the number of that page.

Thank you in advance. ^^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:39 AM
your spanish sim is beautiful! Thanks! :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 6:34 PM
Wow I like them all and now I have a variety of beautiful sims to play with thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 10:05 PM
I want Fleur's hair but cant seem to find it anywhere!! Help please??
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:16 PM
I want Fleur's and Mariposa's hair and their outfits + Safiga's oufit, because they look incredible. Can you put here some web adress, please???
The ladies are very beautiful!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th May 2009 at 2:19 AM
Ohhhh....so pretty.I pray this shows up in my game.

Powdered doughnuts make me go nuts!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:24 PM
Ahh, I love these!

A little sad to see that there were three European girls and no Asian one, but maybe we can hope for an Asian girl in the future? And maybe a Scandinavian or one from South America?

I especially love Isolde, I gotta say!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 9:42 PM
I just wanted to give you a head's up! I don't know if I'm the only one. but I couldn't download Fleur D'Aubigne. I had no trouble downloading the other three; I couldn't download her, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th May 2012 at 2:58 PM
They didin't show up in my game...
what folder do I save it to? I know that bodyshop parts go to downloads folder, but what what about sims?
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 11:23 PM
didnt realize different flavors of white was considered "ethnic."
Instructor
#18 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 6:55 PM
esa española,parece latina, o sea de suramerica,no de España, que triste que la gente piense que los españoles somos todos morenos :c