Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Punk-Plaid shirts for Teen Guys :]

by bailelizabeth Posted 28th Jan 2007 at 8:39 AM - Updated 30th Jan 2007 at 9:07 PM by bailelizabeth

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 9:26 PM
There is a god. Finally, more plaid shirts!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 2:36 PM
this is awsome!, would be great on adults too!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 4:48 PM
Love it!! This is the 3rd thing i download of yours in the passed 5 mins xD! Love it thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 5:09 PM
So grunge<3 love them! For adults too? Pleaseeeeee
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 5:59 PM
been waiting for some grunge shirts....nice job, loves em.

:D

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."

-Vicki Hearne
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:35 AM
Default ...
I will try to make them for adults in my spare time. Glad everyone likes them, thanks for the feedback so far!! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:27 AM
They dont work on my game why?

"When he gives he takes and it makes us stronger."
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:24 AM
w00t. Finally.... I have found a great creator whose style looks a bit like mine... a bit punky, kinda grungey.. kinda goth... but NOT EMO!!!! LOL

Thanks. These look great in game, by the way.

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 11:36 PM
Whoa, supercute!! =) Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 8:41 PM
they don't work =[
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 11:13 AM
OMG I LOVE YOU bailelizabeth YOU ROCK!! You make the emo ppl HAPPY "like me" OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! you're the best creator EVER!! but I just want to know from where did you get that black shagy hair! cause it reallt sexy and I have a good Idea and I need a hair like this to make a special person all you guys will love him!! please tell me from where you get it!
Thank you keep all the good work !
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 6:29 PM
great work!
and where did you get the blonde hair?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th May 2007 at 9:27 PM
I really REALLY love this, but for some reason, it no longer works in my game. I downloaded it a few days ago, and it worked perfectly, but now, it's not working... I haven't changed anything and I even downloaded it a few times again but it still doesn't work, but all my other downloads do. Any idea what's up with it and is there anyway you could PLEASE try to fix it? Thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th May 2007 at 4:25 AM
This doesn't work for me. It works when I make the sim and choose his clothes but when I get to the lot it goes to the maxis base clothes.

-There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:28 PM
yay, i still <3 the grunge look on guys, as long as the guy himself is clean and not grungy! hee!

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suppressingalex
This doesn't work for me. It works when I make the sim and choose his clothes but when I get to the lot it goes to the maxis base clothes.

I've got the same problem! I had the clothes showing up fine in the CAS, but when I move the family into the lot, he reverts to the grey shirt and jeans...

Also, when I choose the clothes, I find the outfits in all the categories (shirts, pants, & full clothes). I'm just wondering, is this supposed to do that? And if so, should I choose it in Shirt & Pants, or full outfits?
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 5:26 AM
Is there any chance u might make these for girls?
I have been searching for these outfits for my teen gals for ages!!!

X.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.X
Why Put A New Address On The Same Old Lonliness?
X.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.X
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 10:13 PM
Sweet! TY. :3
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 3:21 AM
cool but could you tell me were can i get that hair the one in black please?