Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sopranos

by Silus Posted 30th Jan 2007 at 10:51 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 1:27 PM
anthony soprano is much more goodlooking than that.. :/
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:33 PM
Dude, you gotta do Paulie. xDDD

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:14 PM
Sorry to say but they don't look the same as the real ones.....In other words , they're horrible...

Sarcasm at a high price
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:57 AM
Trying to make real people is very difficult then just creating someone who doesn't exist and I wish people would be kinder....thank you for your work.
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:38 AM
Nice try ! You could have beneficiate from the Feedback creator forum and bring the character to a higher level of ressemblance. At least you've done something and you're sharing it. for that : thanks.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:31 PM
Well done! You did a fine job. Very recognizable and funny. Please consider creating for us Corrado or Mr Van Zandt or Janice? (My faves). There are way too many good looking sims and not enough of this.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 2:22 AM
if you gonna do sopranos you have to do ade and christopha!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 12:14 AM Last edited by gamer15662 : 17th Dec 2009 at 12:19 AM. Reason: screwed up
you need to get fired if you do this for a living im a huge fan of crime boss familys not to mention my sister can do better and she's blind if you want to see talent look at nate W for the godfather