Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beautiful house for a family

by Meggi Posted 30th Jan 2007 at 4:55 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 7:28 AM by Meggi

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 7:13 AM
very nice i like it!

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:07 PM
Just a question: are those Family Fun Stuff desks that I spied on the second floor? If so, the 'stuff' pack is not listed in the Expansion/Stuff Packs Required on the downloads page. Just an observation...I really love this house! Keep up the good work.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:40 PM
A perfect house for my neighborhood
Scholar
#5 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:32 PM
Lovely house, nicely furnished. But I do find it a bit strange that there are three bedrooms on the upper floor and that *both* bathrooms are downstairs.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Mad Poster
#6 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:34 PM
nice lot Meggi
thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:34 PM
Great Work Meggi! Very nice house. Thank You so much for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.