Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

13 kimono recolours for children

by Fantastrid Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 11:20 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 6:06 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 12:38 PM
very nice (^O^)

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:19 PM
thanks so much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th May 2008 at 2:25 AM
I can't get the mesh!!!!!

it says the post has been deleted or something...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th May 2008 at 8:59 AM
Is the Mesh available for this somewhere? These are so cute I really would like to use them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 3:12 PM
Oh please, we need the mesh! ;_; These are too gorgeous to not be able to use!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 5:32 PM
I think the mesh is here.
At the bottom, where it says "need mesh."

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 1:00 AM
Great! Especially that you made recolors that fit for different income groups - some a bit less colorful and some glamourous. Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 1:02 AM
the mesh is nowhere to be found! this is awful T-T
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 7:22 AM
How to get the mesh....????!!!!
Please tell me..!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th May 2009 at 8:22 PM
:O
Can't find the mesh
(

Cinderlla don't you go to sleep, It's such a bitter form of refuge, Don't you know the Kingdom's under siege, And everybody needs you, Is there still magic in the midnight sun, Or did you leave it back in '61, In the cadence of a young man's eyes, I wouldn't dream so high
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:16 AM
The site is here: http://sims-islands.but.jp/2008/index2.html

You have to hunt a bit for the meshes, but it's well worth it once you get the hang of navigating the site.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zorathenne
The site is here: http://sims-islands.but.jp/2008/index2.html

You have to hunt a bit for the meshes, but it's well worth it once you get the hang of navigating the site.

When you mean hunt for the meshes, you really mean "HUNT" . I spend like almost one hour looking evrywhere O.o Using google as help with the traslations ( I'm portuguese ) but I finally found them ^^
And I'm thankfull to you Zora, because it was in 'cause of your coment saying that it was there, we just need to look for it, that I had patiente so search for it
Thank you for the help with the meshes and thanks to Fantastrid for these great recoulors I'm having great fun with them . Thank you all
^^
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 2:11 PM
To everyone having trouble finding the mesh, I THINK I found it, but I can't give you a link because it'll just show an 403 page, so you'll have to follow these instructions.

1. Go to the main page at http://sims-islands.but.jp/index.html .
2. Scroll down and hit "Enter".
3. On the left hand side, there's a menu. Find the "Downloads" heading and click on "TS2".
4. This will bring you to a page summarizing how this person's creations may be used, how to install them, etc. Just bellow the logo at the top of the page, there will be another menu. Click on "clothing" and then "child" in the drop-down menu.
5. You'll be brought to a page with kids' clothing. Scroll down and hit "NEXT" or go to page 2 (doesn't matter which).
6. Scroll down to the last outfit, which has a picture of a pink children's kimono, and under "NEED MESH", there will be a link to download "_mijutaro_MESH_042_cu_kimono.package" (the button will look like a small picture of a file or something... It'll be located beside the "126KB").

If that doesn't end up being the right mesh, I'll comment again saying so. If I don't, then it's the right one. lol
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by terror_candy
To everyone having trouble finding the mesh, I THINK I found it, but I can't give you a link because it'll just show an 403 page, so you'll have to follow these instructions.

3. On the left hand side, there's a menu. Find the "Downloads" heading and click on "TS2".
4. This will bring you to a page summarizing how this person's creations may be used, how to install them, etc. Just bellow the logo at the top of the page, there will be another menu. Click on "clothing" and then "child" in the drop-down menu.
5. You'll be brought to a page with kids' clothing. Scroll down and hit "NEXT" or go to page 2 (doesn't matter which).
6. Scroll down to the last outfit, which has a picture of a pink children's kimono, and under "NEED MESH", there will be a link to download "_mijutaro_MESH_042_cu_kimono.package" (the button will look like a small picture of a file or something... It'll be located beside the "126KB").

If that doesn't end up being the right mesh, I'll comment again saying so. If I don't, then it's the right one. lol

YOU=LIFESAVER
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 11:39 AM
THank you soo much
Quote: Originally posted by terror_candy

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 2:06 AM
Thank you so much, terror_candy. :D

Fantastrid: these are great, thank you too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 6:38 PM
I just keep getting error messages for the mesh.
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dahll Haus
I just keep getting error messages for the mesh.

SAme here
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 2:27 AM
Yaaaay! This made me oh so happy! My sim is finally able to wear a kimino and take part of the festivities with her mom and dad. Now I feel complete.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 5:57 PM
I was searching since several weeks. Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 12:00 PM
Pretty! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 5:29 AM
Thanks so much. Now there will be variety in my Bon Voyage hood.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 5:08 AM
There is no there there any more.