Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Charming Tiny Chihuahuas

by Orionsfire Posted 1st Feb 2007 at 3:47 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 12:26 AM by Canoodle

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:18 PM
They're adorable! Thanks for these!
Alchemist
#3 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:19 PM
Your dogs are so cute.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:09 PM
:squee!: ty loves them. The lil cream one looks like my chi chi = chihuihui lol half the time can't spell it so 'chi' lol :D

Creator of the Mandelson Ave Lot Series (W.I.P)
I'm discribed as a generally loving pain in your arse
Can arse kick to bring back common sense as needed :p
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 6:22 PM
Very Cute! Good Job

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Theorist
#6 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:53 PM
Thanks!!
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 8:03 PM
cool job

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 8:07 PM
These are the best Chihuahuas Ive seen so far, I think I'll be replacing the one in game with one of these

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:11 AM
Thanks a bunch for the compliments, hope you like them in your games, I wish maxis would have allowed for changing leg length and such, but ya never know, perhaps one of the talented creators out there may come up with something yet!!! Thanks again, Orion
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:21 PM
Gorgeous! Amazing Work. They are so realistic. Thank You so much for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 6:28 PM
Default extra pics
I am so happy that so many liked these cute little gaffers I didn't have room for a pic of the black and cream, or the brown and cream chihuahua, so I'll put one here for you to see. Thanks again for enjoying them.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 7:52 AM
yay!! these are the best i've seen so far. now i can make my chihuahua on my game ^_^

---Ash
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:20 AM
Aww, cute!
Instructor
#14 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:17 PM
Excellent! These are so much better than the chihuahuas that came with the game. Thank you.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!