Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ask Me In (Request)

by daman19942 Posted 1st Feb 2007 at 9:48 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:47 PM
Very nice lot, thank you daman19942.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:28 AM
This house looks awesome, but when I try to unzip the file, it says it is damaged or in an unknown format. I tried downloading it a few different times, but I have the same problem. It could be an error on my part, but I just thought I'd let you know!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:54 AM
"when I try to unzip the file, it says it is damaged or in an unknown format. I tried downloading it a few different times, but I have the same problem. It could be an error on my part, but I just thought I'd let you know!"

Just to add to the confusion, I would like to add that I had no problem unzipping it. I'm using WinRar, I don't know if that makes a difference.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:41 AM
Nice classical lot,
thank you daman

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 12:34 PM
jenba and igloolik, I'm not sure what you did, nut I use WinRAR and my lots don't have QX downloads. Maybe that helps you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 10:12 PM
This is an amazingly good house. I've played it, and love it. Unfortunately, my sims wouldn't age in it, so I had to move them out. I'm not sure if it was just a weird quirk in that neighborhood or that particular spot.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 12:02 AM
Never heard of sims not aging in a particular lot. Sorry but I can't help you with that.