Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starter Cutie :)

by burcu0701 Posted 1st Feb 2007 at 11:20 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:31 AM by burcu0701

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:23 AM
Awesome floorplan! Thanks for sharing such a cute house.

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:28 AM
Very nice home
thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:28 AM
This is adorable! Congratulations on the feature, it is much deserved
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:05 AM
What an adorable home! If I install it with Clean Installer, can I still use it without UNI?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:51 AM
wow! Room, yet so cheap!
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:42 AM
OOO, It is a cute little starter... very nice, thanks

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 4:10 AM
i love little lot!! this very lovely! Thank you so much,
Congrats for Futhure!!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:39 AM
Very nice a well deserved feature
thank you burcu

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 10:26 AM
wow this looks really great, and its so different , love it thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sadisticpyro
What an adorable home! If I install it with Clean Installer, can I still use it without UNI?

Sorry,I'm not sure..Because I have all of EPs and I cant assort them..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 10:56 AM
Thank you..I'm so happy to be featured..
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:12 PM
burcu çok güzel olmuş bu ev. şık sade hoş vb. ben hiç böle küçük evler yapamıorum daa ziyade kasvetli evler yapabiliorum seninkide bi yetenektir.

burcu your lot was very sweet plain fashionable.i cannot make small house lik that mine houses is very big. urs is a different ability.congratulation
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:33 PM
very house, thanks
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 5:51 PM
You have ''very cheap objects'' on it, right??

Anyway, awesome job:D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:35 AM
nice and simple!!

100% NO LAG ALL HIGHEST SETTINGS!!

2.66 GHz AMD Phenom II x4 910 processor
ATI Radeon hd 4850 1GB
8 GB RAM
1 Terabyte hard drive
Vista 64

Ultra is ultra now, finally!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:23 AM
Nice Home!

Thanks Burcu
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 9:50 AM
Hey, its cool, and i'm going to download it...
but pls say, were you'd got the chairs, desk, couchtable and sofas(loveseats) from!
thx nico
The ModFather
retired moderator
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sadisticpyro

Quote: Originally posted by burcu0701
Sorry,I'm not sure..Because I have all of EPs and I cant assort them..

No, lots built with all the EPs installed always require the same EPs in order to work.
I often suggest to lot creators to use the BaseGameStarter, and create a base-game environment where to build their lots. The resulting lot will be compatible with any game.

Of course, if the creator needs to include in the lot a specific object, like the UNI fountains, or some NL lamps, then a simple base-game environment isn't enough: it's better to create an "Up-to-UNI" or "NL-only" environment.

PS: thanks for the beautiful house I'm fond of well-built starter homes!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Instructor
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:09 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, Numenor.

What a shame. This starter looked like such a cute home, too.
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 10:03 PM
Your very large orleander flashes blue from neighborhood view... and for some weird reason, the flower box is blue, all of the time in my game... even in the buy cataloge
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 10:43 PM
Wish I could download this, but I don't have Open for Business... It's so cute, though!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#23 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:11 AM
I see that in the Sims2pack the straight mesh for MaryLou's flowerbox is missing; I can find only the diagonal. Thius explains the flashing blue flowerbox (because the straight mesh contains the textures).
To fix the problem, you can personally download and install the file "ML_FlowerBox_MESHS.rar" from MaryLou's thread.

As for the "Very Big Oleander", it's not unusual for cloned outdoor objects to flash blue... Outdoor objects are often built with a double mesh and texture (one detailed for the "lot view" and one simplified for the neighborhood view); cloning these outdoor objects usually causes the resulting package to completely lack the neighborhood mesh/texture, thus making the object flash blue.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
I see that in the Sims2pack the straight mesh for MaryLou's flowerbox is missing; I can find only the diagonal. Thius explains the flashing blue flowerbox (because the straight mesh contains the textures).
To fix the problem, you can personally download and install the file "ML_FlowerBox_MESHS.rar" from MaryLou's thread.

As for the "Very Big Oleander", it's not unusual for cloned outdoor objects to flash blue... Outdoor objects are often built with a double mesh and texture (one detailed for the "lot view" and one simplified for the neighborhood view); cloning these outdoor objects usually causes the resulting package to completely lack the neighborhood mesh/texture, thus making the object flash blue.

Did I make a mistake?I couldn't understand this problem ..What can I do about this?Could you help me ?
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 4:00 PM
Great work, I am always looking for good starters! Thank you!

Touch my mind
Page 1 of 3