Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Medieval Clothing 2 (Elder to Toddler)

by zoej Posted 3rd Feb 2007 at 5:37 AM - Updated 3rd Oct 2009 at 2:28 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:19 AM
Thank you so much! These are brilliant! Just what I wanted!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:27 AM
zoej, You are an excellant texturer, I would be very pleased if you continued this kind of theme. Thank you for these wonderful additions to my game.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 12:29 PM
YEAH more medieval clothing! Thanks for sharing these~
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 2:43 PM
Again, excellent work, thanks so much :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 4:55 PM
Thanks! My medieval town is really going to look great now that I have your sets.
Inventor
#7 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 6:34 PM
These are great! Just what I needed!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:06 PM
This set looks fantastic! Thanks.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 11:03 AM Last edited by Nyara : 7th Feb 2007 at 4:12 AM. Reason: retested
Really nice work! However, when I download the Adult set, the .rar comes up with an "unexpected end of archive" error, and there is only one .package file in the .rar folder...

ETA: Disregard that, I downloaded it in Firefox and it's all there. Nice job!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#10 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 6:05 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 13th Feb 2007 at 1:38 AM.
beautiful textures as all your work. Thank you! Congrats on your feature, it was hard to decide which of your posts to put it on.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 1:55 AM
Congrats on the feature! I always need stuff for medivil males, especialy toddlers and kids!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 6:25 AM
Thanx!Very coooool!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 3:20 PM
These are awesome! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 6:55 PM
Fabulous!!! I needed these very very much! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 7:04 PM
These are just gorgeous! I love the textures; they're so detailed, yet suited to the Sims and not merely photoskinned I also love the variety of colours and that they're available for all ages. Congratulations on a well-deserved feature :D
Scholar
#16 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 8:19 AM
Maxis is seriously lacking in medieval wear. Great job and thanks!
Instructor
#17 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 8:58 AM
Great! Everything fits - the edging is just right, the colors are a bit muted to it works for peasants and merchants, and it's so great to have these for all ages. Thanks so much.

Requests and suggestions? Without end.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 7:35 AM
These are so wonderful! It's hard enough to find clothing for the men, let alone ones suitable for the less aristocratic segments of society. Thanks so much for making these, and congratulations on your feature.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 1:16 AM
These are lovely! I'm always on the look out for more medieval clothes. Thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th May 2007 at 4:23 AM
You have some of the best medieval clothing to be found on this website! Thanks, and keep up the beautiful work!

Love, softness, madness...
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 7:21 PM
YES!!! Very gorgeous! I'm so glad because there is like no one out there that will create things for men! At first I though it was just me liking to shop for girls, but when you go around other sites and Google there's a lot more things for females.
Although, since the Midsimmer's Night's Dream is such a big thread, I was wondering which one is the mesh? . . .
Scholar
#22 Old 4th May 2008 at 3:13 PM
Thank you so much! I'm addicted to your medieval downloads! Finally some gorgeous downloads for medieval men - finding normal clothing for men is hard enough!

More! More!
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 7:27 PM
Whoo!My medival town is look sharp now!Thaks for making this :D

"For it matters more whether there will be weather,than what the weather will be."
---Phantom Tollbooth
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 6:35 PM
Looks good, keep it up!

Dethklok's Bass Player.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 11:11 PM
Thank you i really needed some Medieval outfits for my male sims^^.
Page 1 of 2