Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Prophet" Eye set

by LoveJezabel Posted 9th Feb 2007 at 5:53 AM - Updated 13th Feb 2007 at 11:44 PM by LoveJezabel : Needed another picture

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 3:06 AM
these eyes are beautiful! great job. where did you get that eyeliner though? it looks so good with the eyes, i really want it for my sims :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 5:28 AM
Wow! These are beautiful eyes. I don't normally download eyes, but these are just amazing!
I would like to know where you got the eyeliner from, I agree with GirlYourAFreak it does look great with your eyes.

visit me at Sims 2 Artists
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 7:20 PM
The eyeliner is from Helaene, and the eyeshadow is from serasims.de
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:36 PM
These are some of my favorite eyes, and I have a HUGE collection of eyes these days. lol

I'd love to see more like these!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd May 2007 at 2:12 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 2:08 AM
these are awesome! love the names xD

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...