Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Henry VIII's Hampton Court

by Tatiana Dokuchic Posted 9th Feb 2007 at 5:43 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2007 at 5:38 PM by Tatiana Dokuchic : Link to Wall & Floor Images

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 7:09 AM
Looks Good....Nice Job...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 9:45 AM
woa this must have been a hard job to build it ! great work !
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 1:20 PM
Amazing Tatiana! This is one of my favorite lots of yours!!
Love all the landscaping and all the HC you did for this.
Definitely looks like a feature... thanks :D

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 4:45 PM
Nice work, thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 5:10 PM
Thanks Komodo Jo!

Thank you Zhanna. I did take a month to do all of the research & then build the lot & the cc. I have always had an interest in Henry & his wives so it was a great project for me. The time just flew. lol.

So kind of you to say so, TJ. I always have a marvelous time looking at your work.

Thanks m6, I appreciate it.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 6:38 PM
That's incredible. Great job!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 7:18 PM
that is a spectatular work! your attention to detail is amazing. Awesome work! ^_^
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 2:36 AM
Holy Crap! this lot is great!
Why wasn't it a featured lot?!?

-Q->
Sköt Looney
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 3:01 AM
Thank you for the kind comments, Vickie93, galidor & ts looney. I really appreciate them.

btw: ts looney - I literally lol when I read your comment. :D

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:12 PM
Default Ty!!
What can I say besides WOW!!!! This is beautiful! I love the history of the Tudors also and finding this made my day! TYTY!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 11:06 PM
It's a spectacular lot Tatiana! The detail is wonderful as is the design! Skye

Check out Http://www.Sterlingsims2.com and the SIMposium forum!
NEW! The Creator's Forum at Sterling Sims2.com
Free Sims2 Downloads!
http://www.sterlingsims2.com/phpBB2/index.php
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 1:57 PM
What a lovely thing to say catscelt, thank you.

Building this lot gave me an excuse to do even more research on the Tudor family which I really enjoyed. I have to say that I was kind of reluctant to stop building this one because I was having so much fun but you can only fit so much on a lot even if it is a 6x5.

--- Tatiana ---

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 4:16 PM
Beautiful design on this Castle Tat! One of my personal favorites of all time!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 2:07 AM Last edited by Tatiana Dokuchic : 15th Feb 2007 at 2:34 AM.
Thank you Skye. My thanks also for hosting the walls & floors for this one. I appreciate it.

Hey Danny, I'm so glad that you like it.

--- Tatiana ---

Forum Resident
#16 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 1:42 AM
Ooohhhh, its fantastic! The Royal family in my Royal Kingdom Challenge neighborhood may have to move in. This sure if fit for a king!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 12:24 PM
Thank you EnblithTheFair!

I've been playing your Royal Kindgom Challenge for over a year now & it's a great deal of fun. Recently I've been considering setting up a 2nd neighbourhood & exchanging some characters. Thanks for all of those hours of entertainment.

--- Tatiana ---

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 3:30 PM
Absolutely beautiful!
You're very talented... I love it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 1:44 PM
Thank you JuAyanami!

--- Tatiana ---

Test Subject
#20 Old 8th May 2007 at 3:45 AM
What a glorious job you did!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 4:01 AM
Why thank you, Rah15ply. I'm glad that you like it.

--- Tatiana ---

Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:48 PM
This is wonderful! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:36 PM
Thanks christianchickslc.

--- Tatiana ---

Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 9:07 PM
wow this lot is amazingly spot on ive recently visited hampton court and was soo amazed at it.. i love anything to do with the tudors and know how you feel about finding an excuse to do some more reading about them!! im reading some realli good books atm about elizibeth and anne bolyn and if your interested i would be willing to tell you some decent books to read
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 2:13 PM
Thanks Scrapy hart. You're very lucky to have visited Hampton Court. I was there many years ago & would love to return. I also have piles of books about the Tudors with Anne Boleyn & her daughter Elizabeth being some of my favourites.

--- Tatiana ---

Page 1 of 2