Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sae Kurosawa from Fatal Frame 2 (Project Zero 2)

by ItsukiandRyozo'sLoveChild Posted 17th Feb 2007 at 3:27 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2007 at 2:09 PM by ItsukiandRyozo'sLoveChild

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:31 PM
oooo this is so great!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 6:10 AM
good and nice good work ^^
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 10:45 AM
The link for the hair mesh seems broken. Is it okay if you could upload the mesh instead? The link only appears as: try{var spans = document.getElementsByTagName('SPAN');spans[spans.length-1].style.display = 'none';}catch(e){}
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silenthill_addict
The link for the hair mesh seems broken. Is it okay if you could upload the mesh instead? The link only appears as: try{var spans = document.getElementsByTagName('SPAN');spans[spans.length-1].style.display = 'none';}catch(e){}

It's against the rules to upload meshes not belonging to you in a download.

But I fixed the link, so you should be able to find it now.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 4:09 PM
*dies* THAT IS SO COOL MAN! You made a terribly good job, I worship you...I really do! That goes in the den of adoration. WONDERFUL JOB!

(())
//\\ Yes, I am a fool... KING OF FOOLZ MUAAHAHA!
Pass the ribbon if you know someone who survived, died or lives with cancer.
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:52 AM
Oh thank you! You really are an expert in making these characters! Could you upload Kirie, Kei, Mafuyu, and Miku (especially another kind of hairstyle for Miku since the other one I downloaded is really big for her). Hey! What happened to Yae?
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:56 AM
Oh wait! The link seems broken and insists that I should install the language content. I clicked okay but it needs the MS Word CD. Bad luck is that if I cancel installation, the download of the hairstyle disappears.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:33 PM
Oh wait! The link seems broken and insists that I should install the language content. I clicked okay but it needs the MS Word CD. Bad luck is that if I cancel installation, the download of the hairstyle disappears.

I just went back and checked my links, It all works fine for me I don't know why you're having a problem. Sorry
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:36 PM
Oh thank you! You really are an expert in making these characters! Could you upload Kirie, Kei, Mafuyu, and Miku (especially another kind of hairstyle for Miku since the other one I downloaded is really big for her). Hey! What happened to Yae?

Could you please delete all of your many many double posts, it's very annoying.

I'm actually in the porcess of making Kirie. I'll see what I can do about the rest afterwards.

Also I'm not a mesher, so if there isn't a better hairstyle for Miku made yet then I can't make a new one.
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 1:10 AM Last edited by silenthill_addict : 24th Feb 2007 at 1:19 AM.
Sorry about the duplicate posts, it's just that here was a bad error that made it duplicate. Also, about the broken link, I think I'll just find a suitable hairstyle. But what happened to Yae? Deleted her?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 8:16 PM
Sorry about the duplicate posts, it's just that here was a bad error that made it duplicate. Also, about the broken link, I think I'll just find a suitable hairstyle. But what happened to Yae? Deleted her?

Sry about the link, I really don't know why you can't use it. Must be your web browser or something.

I deleted my old Yae and Sae sims because they were terrible. I have not yet created a new Yae. I wasn't sure if people would be interested since she's not nearly as complicated looking or anything like that.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:56 AM
The only thing I have to say is GORGEOUS, MAN! You should perhaps just make a Full white, unstained kimono recolor and we could clone Sae to make Yae and dress her in the white one? I was simply wondering. Your sims are great. I respect you. They'd look good in my mansion.

(())
//\\ Yes, I am a fool... KING OF FOOLZ MUAAHAHA!
Pass the ribbon if you know someone who survived, died or lives with cancer.
Instructor
#14 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:35 PM
Is there a better kimono for Yae?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 11:51 PM
this is brilliant. loved that game like nothing else~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kingfool
The only thing I have to say is GORGEOUS, MAN! You should perhaps just make a Full white, unstained kimono recolor and we could clone Sae to make Yae and dress her in the white one? I was simply wondering. Your sims are great. I respect you. They'd look good in my mansion.

That's pretty much what Yae is, healthier skin tone, and plain white Kimono but the rest is the same. Since people seem interested in it I'll get right on it ^.^ I didn't make her originaly since I didn't think anyone would want her.

Is there a better kimono for Yae?

No, the kimono would be the same only without blood splatter.

Quote: Originally posted by Tekku
this is brilliant. loved that game like nothing else~

Ditto! There is nothing else like those games out there no matter how many times they may say so. It's a completely Unique experience.
Instructor
#17 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 11:43 AM
Thanks for beginning to create Yae! I'm really looking forward to seeing Kirie and Miku's new hairstyle (if you can).
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:35 AM
This game absolutely terrifies me, Broken Neck Woman... :Shivers: She gives me nightmares. Sae is just plain awesome though. But also a tragic character.

Thank so much for this. I'm gonna try to make Yae using the Sae model, except with some obvious differences. Thank you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 9:21 PM Last edited by Kobun : 20th Apr 2007 at 9:39 PM.
I absolutely love it! The only problem I'm having is that the kimono that shows on my game is not blood stained...I'm not sure why she's not wearing the blood stained kimono. She's only wearing a white one.

Sorry, I'm really new to mods. XD I just started last night.

[EDIT]

Actually, that white kimono is for Rukia. So Sae's kimono isn't showing up at all for me... =(
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th May 2007 at 6:23 PM
There needs to be a Yae! Where is Sae without a Yae! =O YAAEEEEEEE..
Okay i'm done.
I like this very much ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kobun
I absolutely love it! The only problem I'm having is that the kimono that shows on my game is not blood stained...I'm not sure why she's not wearing the blood stained kimono. She's only wearing a white one.

Sorry, I'm really new to mods. XD I just started last night.

[EDIT]

Actually, that white kimono is for Rukia. So Sae's kimono isn't showing up at all for me... =(

Did you download and install the right kimono mesh?
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th May 2007 at 10:30 PM
Oh my! How ...incredible. she'll definatly frighten my Sims XD and myself! Brill job!

"Even in death may you be triumphant" - Darren Shan
Final Fantasy forever! I support yaoi and talk to inanimate objects. Math Set 3 will steal your souls...
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th May 2007 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ItsukiandRyozo'sLoveChild
Did you download and install the right kimono mesh?

I clicked the link for:
Kimono Mesh by Mijutaro - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=217963

Then I downloaded the .rar file there:
_mijutaro_Clothing_046_tf_kimono_.rar

Is this the right one?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kobun
I clicked the link for:
Kimono Mesh by Mijutaro - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=217963

Then I downloaded the .rar file there:
_mijutaro_Clothing_046_tf_kimono_.rar

Is this the right one?

yeah that's it.
Instructor
#25 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aillae
This game absolutely terrifies me, Broken Neck Woman... :Shivers: She gives me nightmares. Sae is just plain awesome though. But also a tragic character.

Thank so much for this. I'm gonna try to make Yae using the Sae model, except with some obvious differences. Thank you.

ooo!! ooo!! Please try to make her adult version from Fatal Frame too! You know, the part where she is married with Ryozo and has a child named Mikoto. And if you upload her adult version, she would just look like Miyuki Hinasaki (mother of Mafuyu & Miku)!

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Page 1 of 2