Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Weathered Doors

by steamed-pepsi Posted 18th Feb 2007 at 10:00 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 8:28 PM
these are great! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 12:35 PM
I like the 7th one, the one that looks really weathered. It has a lot of character Would be nice to have some bigger screenshots though.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 4:40 PM
Looks really good.I like it.Nice job.Thanks for sharing! :D

†R.I.P.†
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 12:04 PM
These are great really good, I love wooden doors and these are great, thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:23 PM
Oooh. I have loooooots of fun ideas for sim houses now... Thanks for these! They're beautiful. ^^;''
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th May 2007 at 7:30 AM
I love these doors! Unfortunately, though I've tried twice, they don't work in my game for some reason.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th May 2007 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beckly
I love these doors! Unfortunately, though I've tried twice, they don't work in my game for some reason.

Thats weird. Does anyone else have this problem?

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 12:28 AM
Great job! thank you, i cant wait to see them in my game :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by steamed-pepsi
Thats weird. Does anyone else have this problem?

I am having this issue too and I have already downloaded the CED file. Any suggestions? Oh and I tried to delete the files froms my Downloads folder and it said they are in use and cannot be deleted. I've restarted me Sims game a few times but they still do not appear. Any suggestions would be appreciated
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 12:47 PM
I love these chick and they look great on my trashy lots... Talk to you later on Aim <333

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 5:44 AM
Thank you!
I love these doors they work great for slum houses, I also love your name, I love Pepsi, of course I've never had steamed Pepsi though LOL.

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 8:53 PM
These are great, I use them all the time in my game! I had to come back and say thanks. So thanks!
#14 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 1:31 AM
There are so few Maxis doors that have that 'slammed-one-too-many-times' look about them and don't feel right for a scary house. But I shall suffer no longer thanks to you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelicRuin
I love these chick and they look great on my trashy lots... Talk to you later on Aim <333

Aww I miss talking to yewww... :[

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 12:14 PM
These are just absolutely amazing! Beautiful detail and such gorgeous looking doors, thank you very very much for creating these 8-D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 3:38 AM
nice set. thanks!