Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BoutiqueEmilie - Teen Female Clothing Collection

by BoutiqueEmilie Posted 19th Feb 2007 at 10:55 AM - Updated 28th Nov 2008 at 6:22 PM by BoutiqueEmilie

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 9:26 PM
No more?? I'm sad. But the content is so incredible, I'm glad we're able to have it in our games. Thank you for sharing it all with us these last few months!!

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 9:31 PM
awesome could you make same as for adults
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 9:43 PM
Cute! Do you know where the hair for the last teen in the pink is from?
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 10:29 PM
awsome! thaaanks ^_^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 11:25 PM
All these files from Boutique Emilie are absolute treasures -thank you so much for taking the time to upload them all for us to enjoy. I went on a bit of a spree!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 12:35 AM
ahmey30, I think the hair is from simply elau (and could be now available at MTS2 as she closed the site). Or perhaps Serasims.

On topic, I too think Boutique Emilie's clothing is extremaly gorgeous. So sad this is the last set. But it's nice that her content will stay here and be safe and available in future.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 3:02 AM
Nice work! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 3:47 AM
nooo! no more uploads. well it was fun while it lasted, all of it was great! i enjoy using Boutique Emilie's clothing im my game. Thanks alot of Uploading it all here.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 2:55 PM
WHAT??? No more?? Seriously?? No way!
Do you know if she's just closing her site, but making more and posting it here, or is she quitting for good? Oh lord I hope she's not quitting!
The clothing she make's is all my sim' wear. Nothing can be compared with what she has made.. <'3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 4:28 PM
Nooooooooo!!Are you kidding??No more uploads from BoutiqueEmilie?Noo!!Those clothes are the best!No one can do better!Ale my Sims are wearing clthes from BoutiqueEmilie!

P.S. I don't understand...BoutiqueEmilie's site is closing or no more BoutiqueEmilie uploads on MTS2?
Instructor
#12 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 11:49 PM
BE has been closed for awhile. All her stuff has been uploaded here. Unless she comes back to the Community, this is the last of her stuff.
Theorist
#13 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 6:41 AM
Thanks for sharing!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 6:46 AM
And yet another fine collection.....and for teens! So difficult to get teen clothing let alone anything good! Thanks for taking the time to share.
Anyone know where the hair came from on the 1st teen in the pic? It's really gorgeous too!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 7:21 AM
keirra is right - I was only uploading the content from the BE site. This stuff was the last of it to be uploaded, so unless she returns (under her own name, and not a poorly disguised robbery of a paysite), there is no more.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#16 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 4:40 AM
Thanks!

Dite
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:03 AM
Hey i was wondering where you got the hair for the first girl.. i checked both places and i still can't find it.. could you maybe either upload or give the link? THE CLOTHES ARE GREAT THO!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:11 PM
WAH WAH WAH!! Oh well, the clothes are great. Where did Emilie get the hair in the 2nd picture and 3rd picture?
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 9:50 PM
Thanks so much for posting the content! Can you link us to the hair from the first girl (Be_teen 29)? It's totally beautiful beyond words!
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 10:41 PM
The hair on the first girl is a donation hair from Rose.

The second hair is also a Rose donation item.

Both are on the same page.

http://www.rosesims2.net/contribute/contribute_8.htm

The third hair is the hair that was supposed to come with OFB, refitted for meshes. It's available on MTS2.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=146310
Field Researcher
#21 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM
Perfect clothes...
Sorry,but...WHAT??????NO UPLOADS ON B.E.?Nooooooooooo...My sims like her clothes:so beautiful and fashion...
If somebody knows link to the site b.e.,please leave it here,because I don`t know it.

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:16 PM
No more uploads on BE :/ I was pretty upset about that but now, these downloads have juss made my day!!! My favorite place for Teen clothes by far.
..*Lady*..

..*Bom Chickah Wah Wah*..