Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vieux Carre - voodoo2

by Digitalangyl Posted 19th Feb 2007 at 5:52 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2007 at 8:45 PM by Digitalangyl

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 4:15 AM
OMG!!! I freakin love this house!! Thanks soo much, I love Mardi Gras; soo much fun lol

Thanks again..*checks out the rest of your downloads!*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 4:20 AM
Wow, this is really very lovely! I always loved those houses in the French Quarter!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 7:12 AM
Very nice, Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 5:34 PM
This is wonderful, you've done an amazing job on both this lot and your previous New Orlean's (style) lot. Now all we need is a "Voodoo/Hoodoo" shop where charms, gris-gris, wards, and other voodoo-related items might be purchased...then the Sims can have their very own French Quarter! Thanks for your hard work and attention to detail!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nightskygazer
This is wonderful, you've done an amazing job on both this lot and your previous New Orlean's (style) lot. Now all we need is a "Voodoo/Hoodoo" shop where charms, gris-gris, wards, and other voodoo-related items might be purchased...then the Sims can have their very own French Quarter! Thanks for your hard work and attention to detail!

haha YAY! You practically read my mind! If I was any good at meshing it would already be done, but I just don't have a knack for that. Maybe I will go deep into meshing-practice mode just for this purpose. I am totally inspired by the fact that there are others who would love to have the same thing for their sims. If only I could find a hanging bone chime.

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 8:27 PM
Thank you for another amazingly beautiful house!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Digitalangyl
haha YAY! You practically read my mind! If I was any good at meshing it would already be done, but I just don't have a knack for that. Maybe I will go deep into meshing-practice mode just for this purpose. I am totally inspired by the fact that there are others who would love to have the same thing for their sims. If only I could find a hanging bone chime.

That would be incredible! I'm always seeing pagan-related items, but I never see anything voodoo related. If you ever need any source info, I know quite a bit about Hoodoo, New Orleans Voodoo, the traditional Haitian Vodou, and all their various and assorted Lwa's, vevers, and ritual items.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nightskygazer
That would be incredible! I'm always seeing pagan-related items, but I never see anything voodoo related. If you ever need any source info, I know quite a bit about Hoodoo, New Orleans Voodoo, the traditional Haitian Vodou, and all their various and assorted Lwa's, vevers, and ritual items.

Oh wow, that is very awesome! I will definitely start looking into some of this... maybe we can collaborate

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 11:32 PM
I am from and live in New Orleans. Awesome job on these houses!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 11:35 PM
Also If you ever have any New Orleans related questions during your creations just ask.
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 12:49 AM
This is going to be perfect for my House of Guede. Now, about that curio shop. . .

For the horde!