Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boys Medieval Collection

by zoej Posted 23rd Feb 2007 at 10:34 AM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 5:12 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:56 PM
THANKS! These are great!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 1:40 PM
Beautiful as usual, great attention to detail. That mesh is actually a maxis girl's mesh, and there's no download of anything from magick modders required.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:50 PM
Wonderful! I like to dress my medieval families in matching clothes so your sets are great.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 8:43 PM
Sweet. I think I like number 1 best - it's simple, but not so simple to be boring thanks to the front and the belt. And I like the slight creases where the belt pulls the shirt together, details like that make it convincing.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 10:00 PM
I love it and I'm so glad you made a matching set of the adult ones! I'm just curious, why doesn't set 2 have all the colors the female child set does? I'd like to have them so they can match
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:06 AM
Once again, my Elves thank you

Call.Me.Liz
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 9:40 AM
These are gorgeous! I love it!
Any plans on making "poor" outfits for the other ages too?
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 1:05 AM
I love all your medieval collections, so happy to have more! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 8:36 PM
Gorgeous, thank you <3

;
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:17 PM Last edited by fthomas : 30th Dec 2009 at 4:31 PM.
Great :lovestruc ! Who are the hairs on model 1&4 by?

I couldnt find the needed meshes though...help!

Thanks x

Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd May 2010 at 9:43 PM
It looks really great, but I could not find the mesh.

ETA: Nevermind, I've just read Tiggerpun's message and no mesh is required. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 1:34 AM
Good!!!!!!!!!!