Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gerard Way

by jenfold Posted 5th Mar 2007 at 12:25 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2007 at 1:27 PM by jenfold : Because I like to be the one who gets to do the editing of my posts

154 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 139 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:32 PM
the best i've ever seen!

ever!

"I am a fool and I remain the same. Yeah, I remain the same. You hate me cause I'm strange, but I remain the same and I will not change."
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:38 PM
Very nice indeed.Thanks for sharing.

†R.I.P.†
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 4:31 AM Last edited by discordkitty : 7th Mar 2007 at 4:59 AM.
This is the best likeness of him I've seen - I've been using one from insimenator I got a while back. He'll definitely be replaced with your version :D

I have floor tickets to see them in may, I can't wait!
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#5 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:01 AM
Wow, he looks just like Gerard. You did an awesome job! Thank you :D

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Instructor
#6 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 7:06 AM
*Snorts Kole Beer out of nose*

Oh. My GOD! You are amazing! This is so going in my game, words cannot describe how much I love yo - Gerard. XD
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 8:02 AM
Thank you so much for this sim, i love gerard way and my chemical romance :lovestruc
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 8:04 AM
*squeals* I've been waiting for him! Fantastic job I've seen of him, he's so close to the real thing (who is simply amazing when you see him live, as is the rest of the band). He's an amazing man. Thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:47 AM
Yey, thank you! I'm always looking for more MCR things, and this is simply a must have! :D
Amazingly good.

"I Have To Be Horrible At Evreything, Or Else I Just Wouldn't Be Me"
-Ryan Dunn
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:26 AM
Ooh, It's awsome. Thanks ;D

..Live well, grow old well, grow bald well.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 12:56 PM
Nice work!
But I honestly don't see why this has been featured?!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#12 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 2:36 PM
It's featured because it was decided by the moderators that it deserved it. It's an incredible likeness and deserving of it. If you don't agree, that's fine. But it's not up to you - and features are chosen and agreed upon by multiple moderators.

Discussion of if an item deserves to be featured or not is not allowed by people outside of moderators and is defnitely not allowed in the thread - that's rude, disrespectful and just plain mean. Further posts will be removed.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 3:08 PM
He's awesome jenfold! Needless to say i love him in 3rd pic most! Great work!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 3:22 PM
I'm not an MCR fan, but you've captured him perfectly, a well deserved feature. Great job!

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 4:24 PM
good likeness, i'm jealous you captured it

i'm trying to make a gerard, and i've got the technical details of his features but i can't find the thing that will make them all mesh and look like him
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:05 PM
Omgosh your such a super star, i've always wanted to see an newer Gerard and you've made him so close to the real Gerard ^^ *Gets to see real Gerard real soon*
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:25 PM
He looks very good. While I'm not an MCR fan, I have to say, this is by far the BEST likeness I've seen of him. A very well deserved feature indeed.
I have a female sim who'd love to meet him.
Edit: make that several female sims who'd like to meet him.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 7:59 PM
i just drolled pepsi all over the comuter desk.it is amazing. il down lode it soon as i get home

Seriously.
-Grey's Anatomy
#19 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:03 PM
Great job!!!!! It looks just like him!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:17 PM
That's the most amazing sim I've ever seen. I'm just pondering the ethics of killing off my crappy homemade Gerard and replacing him with this one. I'd feel bad for his wife and 3 kids (not to mention sim Mikey!), but on the other hand this one's a whole lot better looking! Hmmm....
Instructor
#21 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:41 PM
amazing work! Thanx

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:41 PM
Wow, you did an awesome job. I like all of them, though the Ghost of You one kinda looks...ick, I think it's the hair, haha. But very, very nice job on this sim, I am defiantly downloading it. Good work dude. =]
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:44 PM Last edited by Tealia : 7th Mar 2007 at 9:44 PM. Reason: Made it a thank you, but didn't add the thank you xP
Nyaha.. I had a feeling your work would be uploaded AND featured.

Jenfold has done it again!! xD

Tis a lovely addition to your collection ^^

Thanks a bunchie!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:39 PM
yay im so happy it got accepted...hes so amazing i think he looks so much like the real thing..even for a sim.. congrats on getting featured you deserve it..my self sim thanks you

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:07 AM Last edited by jenfold : 8th Mar 2007 at 8:58 AM.
For those of you who like him thanks for all the comments it helps to make creating feel worth it, and being featured takes my breath away. :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Pixel-pixie123
Honestly i dont think it looks like him, the outfits are good but.... ive done a gerard that im uploading soon... but u always take over the my chemical romance stuff... oh well... im glad that the forum i go on loves mine

You certainly are entitled to your own opinion on my sim - I'm glad you at least like the clothes...

However I fail to see how I'm taking over things, no one has ever said anything to me, and people in this comm do tend to be rather vocal.

I make whatever I want to make based on what I want in my game and share most of it because currently I see no reason not to.

Yes, some of it is MCR stuff but that doesn't preclude anyone else from making items related to the band and uploading them to the site - as long as they're of good enough quality then they'll be approved.
Page 1 of 7