Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disney

by pacecar Posted 6th Mar 2007 at 2:24 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2007 at 11:56 AM by pacecar : Added Space Mountain

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 6:06 PM
Do the rides actually work ?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 7:18 PM
Awsome! Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 7:34 PM
Yes - the rides work. You can only have 1 monorail car at a time on the track or the one will run into the back of the one ahead. I had to place the monorail car and log flume car the way they are in the build mode for them to work when the lot is used - not sure why but if you move the cars around, I'm not sure how they will work/not work.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 8:41 PM
This is great! I just downloaded it and I can't wait to try it out. This will be good for movie making. Thank you so much!
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 8:59 PM
Amazing work! All these details! My kids would love something like this. It is the most ...Disney casstle I have seen around. Thanks!
Alchemist
#7 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:22 PM
Very realistic. It looks like a real amusement park.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:44 AM
that is so beautiful! I am in awe ... and downloading right now!
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 2:31 AM
As a HUGE Disney fan, I thank you so much for this!! I'll prolly end up putting one in each neighborhood! :D

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:09 AM
*drools* WOW! This is truly amazing. It should be featured content, I love it! And of course, my sims thank you.

An Apple a day keeps the spyware away!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#11 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 12:32 PM
Ooh, fancy! I like how you've got the track on pillars over the water!
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 12:17 PM
I LOVE Disney World, so do my sims! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS DOWNLOAD! THIS IS THE BEST DISNEY DOWNLOAD I'VE SEEN AND I'VE SEEN A TON OF THEM!!!!!! I'm also a little Llama crazy...
Instructor
#13 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 2:25 AM
This is great, my sister will love this!!
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 1:53 PM
It is wonderfull ! First the fabulous thread from Echo and now this !
Thanks in a million.

Unfortunately in the game my sims will go in a car, sit for a split second (to fast to be able to command anything) and stands again, there is no way I can get them to sit and start the ride.
The carroussel and bigwheel however work fine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 10:03 PM
For some reason the cart needs to be positioned behind the beginning arrow and sideways - see the download - then the ride will work. If not, take out one or the other cart (monorail or log flume) as they conflict sometimes. Thanks for downloading! Pacecar
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 11:24 AM
For some reason after installing this package, it is no where to be found Any chance of someone telling me where I find it within the game?

Thank You.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 2:13 PM
After installing it should show up in your houses and lots to choose from at the very end.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:38 AM
I can't find it either. Not even at the very end.
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 7:49 PM
Hello not showing up in my game any suggestions?
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th May 2007 at 11:40 PM
Hi, I'm having the same problem. Not showing up in my lots at all. But I love the pics you posted! This looks amazing!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th May 2007 at 12:18 AM
I downloaded it again and still not in my lots. The items (Ferry Wheel and carts and all) are there in buy mode, but not the lot. :-( It's weird!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th May 2007 at 3:03 PM
I'm thinking I didn't get all the Family Fun Stuff out and if you don't have Family fun stuff, the lot won't show up. Is anyone who has FFS having these problems?
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd May 2007 at 4:34 AM
Yeah, mine isn't showing up either, although I only have Sims 2 and Nightlife. xP;; Some other lots with Nightlife, OFB, and Uni showed up though. o-O Hmmm...oh well, when my compy can fit more games I'll come back here, it looks so awesome. D: <33333
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:36 PM
i need a little help with the cars, i don't know how to use them.. can someone help me out pls?
how should they be positioned cause when i click on it now, my sims will only sit in it for a second..
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacecar
I'm thinking I didn't get all the Family Fun Stuff out and if you don't have Family fun stuff, the lot won't show up. Is anyone who has FFS having these problems?

I am having HUGE problems. Does anything require a mesh to work? I downloaded it, said crud, downloaded FFS, went into the game and screamed YES!

Then I went in.

stairs were flashing blue...so was a computer in someone's house, and there weren't any log ride things ...

there were chairs that were either a strange pattern or flashing blue. And there were vases and stairs everywhere. Please PM me and help me. I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2