Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Members of Nightwish

by hausdrachen59 Posted 7th Mar 2007 at 6:29 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2007 at 4:22 PM by hausdrachen59 : because 3 Changes Required

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 12:49 PM
Thanks! They look great.
Quote:
After the 30th may, we'll create and upload the new singer.

I'll be waiting
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 12:53 PM
Shouldn't you do Tarja anyway? Cause she was part of Nightwish. Unless someone has already made her.

just curious to see how it would turn out

Good job on the others though

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 3:02 PM
Wow, these are so cool! I have a separate neighborhood with sims of all my favourite bands, and I was juuust thinking I needed Nightwish in there too.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 3:40 PM
awesome! hey maybe you could make 'Within temptation" their like my all time fave. nightwish rocks too so great job

I loved Vampire before Twilight.... and I read the book in 2005 when it came out, so all you newbies who think you know Twilight, you have no idea....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sheepy-Pie
Shouldn't you do Tarja anyway? Cause she was part of Nightwish. Unless someone has already made her.

just curious to see how it would turn out

Good job on the others though

I think I've seen a sims version of Tarja on here. I didn't even know the group had a new singer, ; when I haeard that she left, I just thought they had all disbanded. Spectacular news and awesome work!

People in bamboo houses should not throw pandas!!
...Hey! That means you, Mr. Bamboo and Kaguya!...
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 6:02 PM
There's a long, I've donwlaod Tarja on this site... She looks like the real one !!

Thanks for you're job !
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 2:32 PM
Nightwish isn't gothic metal. It's Power Metal, the lyrics, the song...

A gothic metal band is Theater of Tragedy.

Both are completely different.

But all good :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 3:55 PM
Hehe, they're really good) Have you any custom hair for Jukka? 'Cause I haven't University((