Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

de Villeneuve Floral Dining Prints

by Ciane Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 5:41 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2007 at 3:56 PM by Ciane

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Space Pony
#2 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 1:57 PM
Very elegant, thanks!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Forum Resident
#3 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 3:04 PM
Wow, I usually dont download paintings because my downloads folder is so large, but these are so gorgeous they're a must have, wonderful job on them, thankyou!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 3:07 PM
Beautiful! Thank you. :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:15 PM
Hopefully you'll like the others coming soon as well. The bathroom pictures are my favorite and the reason I decided to create a whole collection for my sims.
Inventor
#6 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:42 PM
I really like these as well, and I can't wait to see your bathroom pictures!!! Thank's for sharing!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 5:33 PM
I just discovered your painting sets and I love them all. Thank you for all your work. I also wanted to tell you that I really appreciate how you group them according to which painting they recolor; it makes organizing them in Downloads so much easier.