Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DreamEasy bedroom set - New meshes

by Mummysim Posted 11th Mar 2007 at 7:43 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 7:56 PM
Omg! These meshes are very beautyful!

Cholmondely-Marjoribanks
#3 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 8:04 PM
Absolutly FLAWLESS meshing, welldone *bows down*

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 8:48 PM
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 9:02 PM
What a beautiful set!!

SIMcredible's Painter
Space Pony
#6 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 9:25 PM
So cute!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:08 PM
Beautiful!

"In three words I can explain what I've learned about life, it goes on."

I am also xxkatxx
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:52 PM
Gorgeous set! Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:52 PM
Well, "beautiful" seems to be the consensus, and who am I to argue? Even from the tiny little pic in the dowloads section, I could see how gorgeous this was. Thanks so much for your hard work. I think I have a new favorite bedroom set!!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Scholar
#10 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 11:38 PM
This is by far the most beautiful custom bedroom set I have seen for the Sims 2! I absolutely Love It!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 11:53 PM
Stunning!

but the collection download isn't working :'( Bwah

Vampires are wonderful creatures, though misunderstood. Please be kind to us.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 3:25 AM
Oh my goodness that is sooooo pretty! I love it! Thanks!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:04 PM
Its really really beautiful! Loooove it!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:18 PM
Hi Mummysim, I am a big fan of your work, and find this set, as well as others by you, fantastically gorgeous. I read you cloned the bed from the sleep soma, and I wondered if this will replace the sleep soma bed? I really don't like losing my original maxis bed, to get a custom. Just asking before downloading it. Thanks for sharing this.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#15 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:43 PM
Fantastic Work...Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 4:38 PM
Gorgeous! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Hi Mummysim, I am a big fan of your work, and find this set, as well as others by you, fantastically gorgeous. I read you cloned the bed from the sleep soma, and I wondered if this will replace the sleep soma bed? I really don't like losing my original maxis bed, to get a custom. Just asking before downloading it. Thanks for sharing this.

Hi Lewis, It does appear to have overwritten the soma. When I first started meshing beds I found a comment somewhere, maybe here that you should clone the soma to pull the maxis beddings. Ive always used it since. Im not sure about cloning other beds so if anyone else knows please let me know, thank you.

Thank you also to everyone who has commented, Its really stimulating to get positive feedback, makes you feel better and gives you the incentive to carry on, so thanks again.

Hugs
Mummysim xx
Instructor
#18 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 3:48 PM
Adorable work! Very romantic set. i like the mesh and the color choise is perfect! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 12:33 PM
This is beautiful, Mummysim. But I wonder if I am missing something or doing something incorrectly.
I see the wall and floor are included in the file, but they aren't showing up for me.

I love the detail on the sheets and lamps. The colors are beatiful, and I like the white bedframe. I'm fixin' to download part 2. Great job! :D

I was going to start eating all natural foods, until I heard of all these people dying of natural causes.
My other favorite website, www.SimSafe2.com, I'm Petunia Mae Witherbottom there.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 1:35 PM
This is a really beautiful set! One question where can I find the mirror?

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 12:30 AM
Hi, thank you again for your lovely comments. Hugs

NoRealLife2, the walls are self installing files. Im wondering whether youve put them straight into your downloads folder without clicking the package files to install them?

lpvinyl21 The mirror is a maxis object. Perhaps it came with glamour pack, Ill have to check I can never remember what comes with what. As it wasnt a download in this set I didnt think to check.

Hope this clarifies things for you.

Hugs
Mummy xx
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mummysim
Hi, thank you again for your lovely comments. Hugs

NoRealLife2, the walls are self installing files. Im wondering whether youve put them straight into your downloads folder without clicking the package files to install them?

Hugs
Mummy xx

Silly me, that is exactly what I didn't do and discovered that this morning...I guess I have been working too hard on downloading and creating. Thanks, Mummy, keep up the great work! This part one and two is awesome and I like the variety in the wall panels.

Have a great night - Pet the

I was going to start eating all natural foods, until I heard of all these people dying of natural causes.
My other favorite website, www.SimSafe2.com, I'm Petunia Mae Witherbottom there.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 2:47 AM
This is one of the most gorgeous sets I have ever seen for the Sims 2 thank you for sharing it with us

Life is not a dress rehearsal
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 1:27 AM
Absolutely beautiful, Thank you!!

~An indoor kat is a safe kat~
Instructor
#25 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 12:07 AM
Mummy, thank you very much for your "Dream Easy"
bedroom. It's absolutely darling! I know my Sims
will love it! I particularly like white and floral.
*Pickles*

* Pickles *
Page 1 of 2