Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Plain Recolours of the Delivery Truck

by calakarad Posted 13th Mar 2007 at 1:32 AM - Updated 16th May 2007 at 10:24 AM by calakarad

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:10 PM
I like them ! They will look great on my home business :D. Five stars !

Fafy (or Cajak)

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:39 PM Last edited by cbr701 : 13th Mar 2007 at 9:51 PM.
i love the trucks thank u
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:44 PM
They are very nice :D. Perfect for my stores
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cbr701
I NEED A UPS BROWN TRUCK 4 MY UPS SIM DRIVERS I WILL USE THE WHITE 1 THANK U calakarad

AHHHH! Too Loud! No Shouting... SOme of us are very Fragile...
(Drink is alright in moderation... In Excess is Great!)

Maybe please don ryt n txt, coz im yung bt nt dat hip.

Calakarad: Well done! I was going to try these But theres no need! Thanks, and have fun!

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:54 PM
These are awesome! You did a great job on the recolors! Im glad you made them. I understand myself that it's not easy getting rid of the logo,lol, so good job! Keep up the really nice job. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
These are awesome! You did a great job on the recolors! Im glad you made them. I understand myself that it's not easy getting rid of the logo,lol, so good job! Keep up the really nice job. Thanks!

No, thank you for making the Truck and all the other fine creations you've made, your vehicles are outstanding. Keep up the good work. As for these recolours, they were really simple and quick to do which is why I did them, too many other things on the go but I thought I'd share them anyway
Forum Resident
#8 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 9:21 PM
Thanks for the great resprays!...
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince

High praise indeed!, can I just add - thanks for the great resprays too!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 12:02 PM
Can You Re-Post In Zip, i Can't Do Rar.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 1:20 AM
Thank you